Car Wrecked by International Autos Milwaukee WI 53227

1 of 1 International Autos reviews

Update added by user May 04, 2013

My cost for an International Autos Mercedes Benz induced "low-rider': $89.99 less 10% PLUS $128.00 towing charge. Mr Bell actually charged me to make my S55 UN-DRIVABLE!

Buyers of Mercedes-Benz and those who need service, beware of this shady dealership and service center.

Word to the wise, shop elsewhere for MB service, parts and cars. Go to Concours.

Word to Mercedes-Benz, this is not a dealer you need on your roster of dealers.

Word to lenders, beware of funding offered to this organization, as many customers will not buy nor service product from them, making it more difficult for them to repay bank loans. Loan Defaults coming soon.

Negative or -5 Stars is my rating.

Original review posted by user May 03, 2013

I took my 2003 Mercedes-Benz S55 in to have a ABC issue resolved.I drove the car in with a a noticable lean on the left rear.

The right rear, front right & left were all normal height. Within about 30 minutes, the service advisor John A Bell came to to let me know that they killed my suspension by letting out the presure from the ABC system (they drop the presure to 0.0 psi). Guess what? The car was now sitting flat on the ground with some damage to the wheel well, tires, undercarage and other mechanicals.

To my shock, Mr. Bell presented me with a repair estimate for $3800.00 for damage they caused. I drove in with a car that was drivable and had to have it towed away from IA with significant damage. Mr.

Bell said, yes it was drivable when I got there, but they killed the ABC system to test it.

Buyer of Mercedes-Benz and those who need service, beware of this shady dealership and service center.Word to the wise, shop elsewhere for MB service.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 International Autos reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about International Autos.
Filing a new complaint about
×