Car Wrecked by International Autos Milwaukee WI 53227
Update added by user May 04, 2013
My cost for an International Autos Mercedes Benz induced "low-rider': $89.99 less 10% PLUS $128.00 towing charge. Mr Bell actually charged me to make my S55 UN-DRIVABLE!
Buyers of Mercedes-Benz and those who need service, beware of this shady dealership and service center.
Word to the wise, shop elsewhere for MB service, parts and cars. Go to Concours.
Word to Mercedes-Benz, this is not a dealer you need on your roster of dealers.
Word to lenders, beware of funding offered to this organization, as many customers will not buy nor service product from them, making it more difficult for them to repay bank loans. Loan Defaults coming soon.
Negative or -5 Stars is my rating.
Original review posted by user May 03, 2013
I took my 2003 Mercedes-Benz S55 in to have a ABC issue resolved.I drove the car in with a a noticable lean on the left rear.
The right rear, front right & left were all normal height. Within about 30 minutes, the service advisor John A Bell came to to let me know that they killed my suspension by letting out the presure from the ABC system (they drop the presure to 0.0 psi). Guess what? The car was now sitting flat on the ground with some damage to the wheel well, tires, undercarage and other mechanicals.
To my shock, Mr. Bell presented me with a repair estimate for $3800.00 for damage they caused. I drove in with a car that was drivable and had to have it towed away from IA with significant damage. Mr.
Bell said, yes it was drivable when I got there, but they killed the ABC system to test it.
Buyer of Mercedes-Benz and those who need service, beware of this shady dealership and service center.Word to the wise, shop elsewhere for MB service.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Auto Repair
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "The Riverdale City Hall GA, is where I walk daily. Upon arriving there I attempted to park into a parking spot. My car jump (accelerated) forward, jumping the curve and..."
- "We took our 2012 Outback to Camping World in Katy TX to have an additional AC installed. Having just one AC didn't cut it. We dropped of our travel traler..."
- "nothing but problems with engine and transmission. I finally decided to change the oil after it was rather sticky even though it didnt require it. Found a much smaller oil..."
- "since October I've have had 5 people to see the water damage from the dish. attached are pictures and all have agreed the damage from the dish. the frustration is..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "When I returned home Thursday afternoon my internet service via Sudden Link was inoperative.After 3 attempts at resetting modems and routers I figured it was..."