Inter Ordinance Inc - Inter Ordinance, Inc. are Incompetent Thieves

2 of 2 Inter Ordinance Inc reviews

Initial pistol, a Hellcat .380, was purchased in July 2010 was defective and jamming and had loose internal parts.Sent the item back with the original receipt and not a copy as they demanded, and received replacement, which was without the original receipt that I asked to be sent back to me.

The replacement pistol exploded and came apart while firing it - very lucky no one was hurt or killed. In November 2010 I emailed Uli Wiegand, president of I.O., about the issue send me a ranting and rude email obviously meant for another customer because he was describing a different model of pistol. But the instructions of sending it back and getting a refund so that he could be "done with me" worked for me. I contacted Wiegand after several weeks in mid December 2010 to inquire about the refund.

Wiegand stated that he had forwarded it to his accounting staff and that they would need the original receipt - which they basically stole from me by not sending it back.Somehow I think that was done on purpose.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 2 Inter Ordinance Inc reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 23 #1163620

Go back to the gun store where you bought it they will have one on file. Than they will have to deal with you!

0 0 Reply

Jul 20, 2015 #1009655

Next time try buying a reputable gun from a reputable company, you will not regret it.

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.