Inter Ordinance Inc - Inter Ordinance, Inc. are Incompetent Thieves
Initial pistol, a Hellcat .380, was purchased in July 2010 was defective and jamming and had loose internal parts.Sent the item back with the original receipt and not a copy as they demanded, and received replacement, which was without the original receipt that I asked to be sent back to me.
The replacement pistol exploded and came apart while firing it - very lucky no one was hurt or killed. In November 2010 I emailed Uli Wiegand, president of I.O., about the issue send me a ranting and rude email obviously meant for another customer because he was describing a different model of pistol. But the instructions of sending it back and getting a refund so that he could be "done with me" worked for me. I contacted Wiegand after several weeks in mid December 2010 to inquire about the refund.
Wiegand stated that he had forwarded it to his accounting staff and that they would need the original receipt - which they basically stole from me by not sending it back.Somehow I think that was done on purpose.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Hellcat Pistol
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought many thousands of dollars worth of merchandise when Aliexpress was accepting Paypal. Of my hundreds of orders two of them were canceled because the seller could not ship...."
- "So back in October 23 2012 i got into this website because i was sure it would be safe because it has a YOUTUBE channel "HRH COLLECTION", oh well silly..."
- "For the record, I was a big Dr. Dabber fan. I owned their Ghost. I owned 2 Lights. No issues. I bought a Dr. Dabber Aura because of the magnetics. I..."
- "I received a letter dated August 27, 2014, from CoventryOne. They said my policy would end December 31, 2014 and it could not be renewed. I contacted my..."
- "Adam Dahan of OCO Transportation has gone too far this time. He has accused me on the internet of being a "drug smuggler". The main office has..."
- "I am speaking from experience on this as REGIS SALON just recently turned my Hair to lovely shade of BRASSY tangerine; it was brown when I arrived, not to mention..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."
- "This is the worst place to go!!!! Employees are idiots or something!!! After making wait more than 5 minutes to take my order I ask for the mint chocolate swirl..."
- "I "purchased" a camera from a 2016 Black Friday special; Nikon d3400 for $349. Great price but not so great that it seemed unreal. It took several days just to..."