13515 190th Ave NW, Elk River, MN 55330, USA

I am very disappointed at Intelius, they have a sale for $0.95 and I ended up paying $7.95.Bogus report and a scam.

DO NOT FALL FOR THIS TRAP. They automatically sign you up for a so call premier monthly services if you do cannel within 7 days, you will end up paying $30 monthly. Please read the fine print so you do not end up like me!!! People should be able to make one search without having to pay a future.

I do not mind paying for value, but the information provided by Intelius is totally bogus because I was able to find that same information online without having to pay a future.

It is a disgrace that a company like intelius is allowed to take advantage of ordinary people in this manner.I would have gladly paid the amount asked if the information provided was worthwhile.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Intelius Subscription
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $7
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with Intelius?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Mohawk Industries - BUYER BEWARE Mohawk Industries "I bought a new home. Knowing the 3 bedrooms would need carpet, I planned weeks in advance and found the perfect carpet: Mohawk Soft DeCor, English Pewter color. ..." Read more Window World - Incomplete work Window World "We had 8 windows replaced last week. The installation team came in, got the old windows out, the new ones in and were working on caulking them. I decided to..." Read more Chuparosa Painting made a mess of my house Chuparosa Painting "I hired Chuparosa Painting for the exterior of my home based on several recommendations on Nextdoor.com. During the estimate, I asked George Stewart, one of the owners, who would be..." Read more Window World - Windows fogging... Window World "I just got my windows installed by Window World of Atlanta about a month ago. My windows are fogging. The funny thing is only the windows installed by Window World..." Read more Rosegal - RESOLVED Rosegal "Order No : Z1703211334423875 “Acquired rosegal.com brushes, were very pleased !!! The time will come and you begin to understand that to apply makeup with brushes, much easier and better...." Read more Green Dot Corporation - PayPal refunded money,gave me print showing they did . Green don't won't refund money Green Dot Corporation "Green dot says money wasn't refunded.refuse to allow me to speak to a live person..Green dot and it's employees are nothing more that common thieves.ill include as of PayPal mail..." Read more Vacation Rental Pros - Filthy Home With Stagnant Pool Vacation Rental Pros "BE FOREWARNED Vacation Rental Pros offered only a partial refund if I signed a waiver agreeing to not "disclose" to anyone, including "any online reviews", the atrocious condition this property..." Read more Oklahoma Natural Gas made a mess ... Oklahoma Natural Gas "A guy whos truck # is 66730 came out to shut off the gas to the house next to me and made a mess of my plants ''my cactus'' and..." Read more