I got an instyler for Christmas and was eager to use it .My Cuzin was visiting and asked if she could use it
After she used it and left my house like 15 minutes later I Dat in the kitchen table and put my forarn down and was burned all the way down to my elbow .
Mind you it was off for more then fifteen minutes .I'm in pain and I can't sleep beacuse I have to constantly pay attention to the burn from rubbing against anything .I will never use it now after that !!!' They need to really add a safety cover or something so that some child or anybody for that matter gets hurt .
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics