Instyler Australia - Instyler Max irons - inferior chinese imitations
I paid $A 108 to an Australian website called Instyler Australia for the Max rotation iron.What arrived was from China judging from the Chinese writing all over the shipping document.
But the real problem is that it is cheap and nasty and looks and functions nothing like the iron advertised on this website. Wrong coloured LED light ( blue not orange), wrong power adaptor, no reverse rotation function and has a European not Australian power plug (cheap international adaptor included- how tacky).
This unit looks like a cheap knock-off that I would not pay $30!I have sent 4 complaint emails over 5 days and have had no response despite their on-line assurance that they reply withing 48 hours and my promise to complain to the ACCC if I don't hear back from them soon.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service email response time
- Delivery of wrong and inferior items compared to website
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "When I ordered from this Company, I was warned prior to purchasing the hair. A video on YouTube called HALO INDIAN HAIR SUCKS!!! warned me of this indian hair vendor...."
- "I rarely post comments on the Internet but felt compelled to respond to the negative comments about Enagic USA. Enagic Electrolysis Water Generators are distributed through a network marketing compensation..."
- "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..."
- "Stay away! They guaranteed us a full deep cleaning. One of the owners came to our house for an inspection and we were very specific about what we wanted. We..."
- "i sent in my complaint 2 weeks ago....where is it? it is the same situation with the freezer leaking water because the defrost does not work and ice builds up...."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "This company is advertising their PC SATA cables as being "double shielded". The cables are NOT double shielded. I am an electrical Engineer and can confirm that the cables are single shielded. The..."
- "Fraud- Fraud- Do not Give your credit card details. They will *** you They are scammers I lost $ 225 from my credit card. Their web site is fraud, Their contract is Fraud,..."
- "We decided not to take notice of terrible reviews of Southern Phone, after all, people complain about all phone companies, right? Bad mistake! We signed up for phone and internet...."