Featured on Google+ Not resolved

I think there's absolutely no quality control with this company's refurbishment of their high-end office chairs. They put chairs in a box and send them off. You might get a decent chair where all the features work, and you might get a piece of garbage.

Related: InStyle Modern - InStyleModern product defective and owner nonresponsive

I bought a Steelcase Leap Chair a week ago. Guess what I got? A piece of garbage!!! Granted, I will never buy an office chair like this refurbished again. It's just too complex. Too many levers and things that could go wrong. That was my mistake. I bought the lowest price and that was *** and naive. I actually thought when they said the chair was "mint condition," it was mint condition. Hahahahahahahahahaha.

But what I was delivered was a chair, problem one, the arms were completely defective out of the box. Not the cool adjustable ones in the description: "height width adjustable pivot arms". Well, that made me sad because that's why I bought the frigging chair. And the lumbar back support arm broke in half within exactly one hour of normal use. Whoops!! I'm left with $380 of worthless *** on the first day of use!! I'm not happy.

After a lot of back and forth with someone named Jacob who must be 15 because he his emails are entirely in text speak, I'm supposed to be getting a full refund to my credit card. I sure hope so because otherwise the charge will be disputed tout de suite. And I also know one other thing for sure, I'll never purchase anything from this company again.

Review about: Refubrished Product.

Review #461909 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Instyle Modern Chair
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $380
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with InStyle Modern?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.