I received the impression kit with every intention of sending them back and getting the veneers. I had some family emergencies and a loose tooth where I definitely need it for the veneer and asked to cancel (I did pay the $75 + already) and they refused to cancel. I understand it’s past the “cool down” period but if nothing is being made, why can’t it be cancelled?

Product or Service Mentioned: Instasmile Veneer.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Because they are ascam they try to get the payment plan to lure people to link there checking account. Go to your bank tell them there scamming u and sometimes your bank can do a stop payment no charge if it's a scam and you didn't get the product. I contacted the FTC and am taking legal action if will not be bullyied.

to elle #1686251

Not a scam y’all are just stupid lol. I got mine fine.

It clearly says NO REFUNDS. they’re a business, they don’t care if you have an emergency! If you couldn’t afford this and an emergency, that’s on you.

Then if you keep messing up the impressions how is that a scam on them? You could literally take it to your dentist and have your dentist do it if you’re that bad at it.