3.6

I ordered the top set of the original ones about a year and a half ago to be in my brother's wedding. They arrived the week after.

But regardless they have worked out okay for daily use. I would NOT suggest eating with them. Except soft food. And even then, they get food stuck under them and that's not only incredibly uncomfortable, but it makes them stretch out.

Then pieces start to break off of them. I've had to take a nail file to mine more than once. And as a result of them breaking and getting food stuck, they're loose now.

I'm considering trying denture adhesive for now. I'm hesitant to order another set, but I'd definitely get the Platinum set only.

Product or Service Mentioned: Instasmile Veneer.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

ThirstyMonkey507

Op here. I should mention that I had zero issues with my impression.

I did them, emailed them photos of the impressions and they were approved via email, then when I mailed them in they took them just fine.

I'm glad I didn't have any issues there. Extra words here for the limit ok that's definitely more than 50 words