Kilmarnock, East Ayrshire
1.8K views

One month ago I placed my order for getting the classic veneers. After a long process of taking the inpression, sending it back to them i finally got the product and i was shocked!

The product had such a bad quality it looked so fake and was nowhere close to being fit in my mouth. It looked like a cheap 5£ kid dentures that they wear on halloween to scare people. I emailed them told them everything and provided with pictures they asked me to send it back they will fix it. I sent it back and afer waiting for 2 more weeks i recieved them again and man this time it was even worse than before, did not fit at all, had a huge gap between my teeth and veneers and when i was fed up with their product ,service and wasting my time i emailed them saying i want my money back.

What they did? They refused to give my money back. I provided them all the evidence from their website which states that i have the right to get my money back if the goods are faulty and not satisfactory but they kept giving me excuses and went like sorry we have spent our time and labour into the product we cant give your money back well what about my money? What about my time and labour?

They violated my rights as their customer they literally stole 200£ from me and lets not forget to mention the 10£ extra by returning the product to them twice. They are theives and the worst part is that us their customers cannot do anything about it because they just refuse that they ever got our money.

So now i basically lost 200£ for nothing i feel like i have been robbed and i really cannot do anything about it because once something is stolen you cant get it back. I made a mistake of doing business with this company please nobody fall for this again they are liars and theives i repeat THEY ARE THIEVES

Product or Service Mentioned: Instasmile Veneer.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

Incredible how over a year on the exact same story is being repeated. It has now hit the stage of the replied becoming copied and pasted! Complete scam of a company, customer service diabolical and a truly awful and unfit for purpose product.

lolabunny2326_24

They have a 30 day return policy once the veneers are sent to you for you to be refunded. They are lying to you and to make matters worse its on their website.

Which i have printed out. I am filing a class action lawsuit against them.

I would be honored if you would join me so that this doesnt happen to anyone else. Lolabunny2326@gmail.com

INSTAsmile2015
Instasmile Verified Representative

We are very sorry to hear of your experience and that the INSTAsmile did not meet your expectations. As the product is custom fit to your dental profile, it is bespoke and cannot be returned once manufactured.

This policy is highlighted in our Terms and Conditions that can be seen here:

Our sincerest apologies again that we did not meet your expectations. Thank you for your time in providing your feedback.

Kind Regards,

INSTAsmile

TakingMattersFurther2017

Hi, I am having a very similar problem. It seems they are not aware of the law in regards to refunds and consumer rights.

Is it possible you can contact me to discuss this further please? Thanks