5.0
Additional Fees

Was really sceptical given some mixed reviews, but went ahead and am absolutely delighted with my new smile! Thanks instasmile!!!!!

I have some teeth missing and have yellowish teeth due to not brushing my teeth as a child. I have looked into dental treatments but I have a fear of the dentist and simply cannot afford the thousands of pounds for surgery. I looked at other avenues but settled on instasmile as i really liked their video reviews from other customers online,.

they looked genuine so i took a gamble and now i am soo happy with the results. i am really glad i made this choice, they only cost £199 and have changed my life

Product or Service Mentioned: Instasmile Veneer.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Instasmile Pros: Quality and price of instasmile.

Comments

Manchester, England, United Kingdom #1329752

My experience was the same, I was nervous but the lady I spoke to was lovely and talked me through the process. I love my veneers, so happy with the results.

This review must be fake. There is absolutely NO WAY you can send away for custom dental appliances and get a good result.

to Anonymous #1331035

Uh, yes you can. Real person here. And I've seen it happen, with both instasmile and other similar competitors.