I bought instasmile in March 2018. At first they was a delight.

But after a 5 months they broke after I went to put them in. I was ok with the break cause I was able to piece them together and wear them. But 1 month later they broke 2 more times and now im unable to wear them. I contacted instasmile to see if there was anything they could do.

They emailed me back and told me that they can offer a discount and that I need to purchase their extended warranty worth $100. I said no way. You guarantee your product for no more than 24 months. But they warranty only last for 30 days.

??. I only had the product for 7 months and I spent $350 and now I'm out of $350. They are very cheap. Plastic and you cannot eat in them and after a while of wearing them they do not fit your teeth anymore due to expansion.

They will eventually not fit your teeth and will not stay on your teeth.

I very disappointed in instasmile and I will not refer anyone to get this product. In fact I will refer them to stay away.

Product or Service Mentioned: Instasmile Veneer.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments

AloofBorderTerrier625

I had the experience here except never received product! I’m filing class action law suit, and also pursuing criminal charges, if interested contact me here at Instasmilevictim@gmail.com If you check their bbb so many have also gone through same thing! Protect others post your experience on FB where the heavily market My e mail instasmilevictim@gmail.com