Resolved

Update by user Mar 19

Instagc is a really good site that will in the end always do the right thing my points that i earned were returned however here is a note to everyone and its not a complaint about instagc do not do more than two live samples a day even if there is a provider that lists live sample as a survey provider if you have done two from the main wall do not even if it seems like a different offer do not do more from any other survey provider. Again thank you instagc for doing the right thing i really appreciate it yours truly instagc member jefffrancus i love you guys.

Original review posted by user Mar 18

i had 15 dollars i earned from adwall stolen from me by instagc and followed all the rules and did not do the live samples directly more than two times and my points were taken from me.Instagc claims that i did the live sample surveys more than twice but i did not i did an offer by adwall a couple times which directed to live sample which is allowed and i did that offer as much as i was allowed to.

Now a day later instagc steals my hard earned profits that i worked for over 6 hours for and i would like them back please. If instagc would like to make a rule about using the adwall live samples and the regular live samples more than twice than please do so.

But to taking someones hard earned money and not giving a warning or an article about how doing adwall live sample surveys and live samples surveys from instagc and ridciously count them as the same offer is unfair to do so without having an article about it which would have saved me the time and would have made me not do the live samples more than twice as such i would like my points i.e dollars back please.My instagc username is jefffrancus so please instagc do the right thing and give me back my 15 dollars.

Review about: Instagc Account Offers.

I didn't like: Stealing my hard earned money which i worked hard for.

5.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Instagc Account
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss stealing hard earned money from me / $16
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Instagc?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion