100% full Resolved

Support ticket #98446

Related: Instagc - Duality

I have been a member of instagc for about 1 year and it has been a great experience until this week.Whenever i had an issue I would contact the staff and they would reply within a day or two with a solution.It was fantastic, it was different than all the other sites i've ever used to earn giftcards/paypal money.

I fairly earned over $25 (On Paypal which i've previously never had a problem with) and wanted to redeem it today, I was told "You currently do not have access to redeem this reward. Please contact us for further assistance." Then i tried to contact a mod in chat and was told that "Your account is currently under review and therefore chat has been temporarily blocked." I wasn't told why my account was blocked and still don't have a clue. I visit this site on my mobile phone along with my one and only computer with the same ip address. All my personal info is real and is no one elses other than my own.

The Instagc account I have is the only one in my household. I don't believe that I have done anything to break rules that Instagc has placed.

I included pictures of my experience.Hopefully one day I can go back to earning without any difficulty.

Support ticket #98446

Review about: Instagc Account.

I didn't like: Being banned over a mistake.

3.3
Privacy and Data Security
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Instagc Account
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $25
Preferred solution Is for my account to be unblocked

Had an Experience with Instagc?

Comments

New Orleans, Louisiana, United States #1221244

What's going on now?

BMD

Did you send in a support ticket? OR put a post on the Facebook wall?