I placed an order for groceries.I received confirmation.
Order never arrived. Spent hours, 5, on the phone. Excuses. Horrible!
Don't waste your time! No phone calls, no communication as to why the products were not delivered. No corporate available. Excuses.
No email. No last names. No supervisor. One did state food would arrive and promised to email me confirmation.
Never did. Then she was unavailable rest of the day. I called all day long. Spoke to Mark, Nicole, Chelsea, and manager, Azalia.
I was given every excuse in the world. They stated my account was fraud. My Credit card did not work so I switched. It worked.
By the end of the day I received an email about a dispute for $2.90 from 11/15/15 and it had not been resolved. Liars!
Then I was told they would not do business with me.Lies and deception.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Shut this company down. Spoke with Whole Foods. They are considering dropping them. Said they received numerous complaints.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Instacart Grocery Delivery
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I was just about to pay for the shipping of my free 14 day trial of Peak Life Prostate and then I read the Terms on the ordering page, you..."
- "It was back in August of this year (2015) when two of these guys showed up in our driveway driving a beat up blue Ford truck claiming they were out..."
- "Buy 4 case of meat was promise a freezer, first driver came payed him $220 3 days later the other driver came payed him $250, told me he was going..."
- "WFG agents trick and cheat you. Then they recruit you and teach you how to trick and cheat other people. Seriously guys. Thats how it goes there. Why do I..."
- "I ordered 6 items from FashionMia on January 11, 2016. After several weeks I received only 2 items. Fashionmia sent me an email stating that the other 4..."
- "I tried to return a car battery and was told I would not be able to get a refund. The battery was bough 2 days prior to the attempted..."
- "Manager herself asked for proof of my dog being my service dog. She was told i do not carry the paperwork on me but k have her registration number and..."
- "I found this on the internet, hoping it is easy to use. I wanted a working cheat for Cooking Fever. Then it asks for username and amount of coins and..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."