watch out for the room share add from privatestudioshare@gmail.com 323.898.7189

Los Angeles (West Hollywood, Central LA)

Private Room - Divided Studio Share

king size bed * drawers * comfortable chair * large kitchen for cooking * own private closet * alarm system * renters insurance * AC * central heat * pet friendly * internet * television * appliances * dishes * linen * duvet * towels * pillows * eating area * plenty of street parking * nice neighborhood * close to all of the Hollywood studios * metro/24 hr public transportation

This is aparteent is not as stated. I gave the 1st months rent and deposit to this lady Min.I was told how clean noce and spacious this was over the phone. I paid for it on line, when I arrived it was TERRIBLE. I asked for the money back, and she refused! Min led on that the studio was sizably larger than it was. There was no king size bed as depicted in the ad, there was only a mat on the floor. As soon as we stepped into the small space which is only suitable for one person, there was an overwhelming scent of cat urine that had seeped into the floor alone made the space inhabitable due to health . BUYER BEWARE. Now I have to sue in court..

Sad that these are people like this in the world.

Review about: Apartment Rental.

Review #205101 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Inspired Tarot Practice?

Submit review

Comments

lawsuit

this 'poster of photos' is currently being sued in walnut creek superior court having been moved from los angeles superior court because of her father's residence, who has paid and unpaid for a room that was being held for her for 2 weeks, a room that she neglected to photograph and display here!without permission!

anyone who doesnt understand privatestudioshare@ might be an ***. she lists another business name of mine which has nothing to do with renting a room, do i need to elaborate on this point? this women tips no hats,has an active imagination, tempts the reason of logical thinkers, and she is an awful person. she has NOT paid $900, she has paid zero.

she was NOT a tenant when she decided to barge in and take these photos which intrude upon my privacy and safety.she made violent threats, never returned the keys, and is basically a pathological liar with youth on her side.