Verified Reviewer

My complaint is about the quality of the leads. I was told that I was able to return leads.

I returned 8 out of 9 leads because half of them had the wrong number. I left messages several times, sent emails, and called numerous times. I would return the lead when I exhausted all ways of contact that was provided. I was told most companies only return 10 percent of leads.

Well that was funny because I only talked to 12 percent of my leads and they were just looking for a price and would not schedule and appointment. So I talked to Eric about this situation. He closed my account because I was returning junk leads. I was supposed to be getting credits, but they charged my card for these leads.

He would not refund my money and will not call me back. I told him i am willing to keep going through the leads in hope of getting some goods leads. He wanted to shut the account down because i was returning junk leads. I have bought leads from many companies and none of them send you 90 percent good leads.

Please be aware of this company. I believe they buy junk and old leads and resell them to you.

User's recommendation: DO NOT WORK WITH THIS COMPANY THEY ARE CROOKS.

Inquir Cons: Leads were no good.

Comments