Innovative Industries - Just as the original poster stated.

3 of 4 Innovative Industries reviews

I too applied for a position here even though I was a bit skeptical about the position. They had me pretty fooled with their slick-looking website.

When I went into the office in Sarasota, they had a sign on their office wall that said 'Sharper Advertising.' That was the first sign that something was up. the second was the 'employees' walking around in their cheap Men's Warehouse Suits pretending to be closing business on their cell phones. It was all for show.

Thirdly, they email you and state that they want to make sure you 'dress professionally' for your interview. Does anyone really need to be told that when they go on an interview? I don't think so. Anyways, I had applied for a job in public relations, but was told that you have to start at the ground floor. Basically, this means going door-to-door selling Verizon FiOs. The reason they wanted to make sure you dressed professionally is that they want you to 'shadow' one of their sales people. Once I found out what I was getting into, I walked out of the office.

They use deplorable, shady, business practices and misleading job postings to lure people into their office. When I got home, I did some research online and found that they were linked to Smart Circle. Going to www.ripoffreport.com, I searched for smart circle and saw hundreds of accounts of the same type of practices as this company employs.

Do yourselves a favor and stay away from this company. Better yet, submit a review about them on this site, rip-off report, or any other 'consumer-beware' site.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
3 of 4 Innovative Industries reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Lawrence 666

Nov 25, 2014 #905890

If you go to thedevilcorp.wordpress.com, you will find a overview how this global cold calling cult operates.

anonymous 009

Nov 20, 2014 #903451

If you go to Ripoff Report and search for DEVILCORP, you will find a plethora of links to news reports, government rulings, lawsuits and video footage showing how these people do business.

Ms lady

Jul 23, 2014 #844639 Sarasota, Florida, United States

They are not professional. The woman were wearing dresses and skirts that were inches above the knee. They had me come in at a.m. and didn't even see me till almost 9:30a.m. Then, even though I'm very qualified, I received the comment of "If you hear from us you got the job, if not someone else got it. Also, after all employees came in, they were running around like chickens with their heads missing. They act professional and they may believe they are but they are far from TRUE professionalism.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.