Well, I read the complaint about Inline and wanted to weigh in with a different point of view.I hired Inline/Borad to install around 2,000 square feet of travertine tile in my backyard patio.
His contract price was not the lowest of those I shopped but I liked his straightforward approach and honesty about the options I had given the need to install the tile over an existing concrete slab. He and his crew were impeccable, hard-working and quite skilled at the design and installation. They completed the project on time and for the budgeted amount. I have designed and built three of my own homes as an owner-builder, so have some experience in dealing with contractors and tradesmen.
My goal is to always work with those who know what they are doing, then do what they say they will do.
By that measure, Borad delivered as promised and I could not be happier with their work.I would recommend Inline to anyone requiring quality tile installation.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Product or service
- Inline Tile And Stone Patio Tile Installation
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We paid a handsome price to have our parking lot Tar & Chipped rather than re-pave which is considerably more expensive. The product did not hold up and within a couple..."
- "Our shoddily constructed Lennar Home is located in The Woodlands area north of Houston. It is difficult to know where to begin with this review because there are so..."
- "Do not use Everdry. We made that mistake and now out thousands of dollars. They come to your house and scare you to death about mold, bang on your door..."
- "I purchased a property through US invest after talking to Ryan McFarland. Ryan guaranteed the property would be refurbished and that it was in a good area. After purchasing the property US..."
- "Investigativeguy John Mattes uncovered a great federal program last year designed to help the unemployed.The program provided free gas cards for the unemployed so they could look for work. Does..."
- "Our 4 year old Trex deck started flaking. Trex had been sued re this problem and settled. Because of the lawsuit they had to follow up on our claim. After..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."
- "Bought a rifle for almost $1,000 and has a caving dent on the dust cover, of course the display rifle was perfectly fine. Seems like they chose to give me..."
- "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..."