Well, I read the complaint about Inline and wanted to weigh in with a different point of view.I hired Inline/Borad to install around 2,000 square feet of travertine tile in my backyard patio.
His contract price was not the lowest of those I shopped but I liked his straightforward approach and honesty about the options I had given the need to install the tile over an existing concrete slab. He and his crew were impeccable, hard-working and quite skilled at the design and installation. They completed the project on time and for the budgeted amount. I have designed and built three of my own homes as an owner-builder, so have some experience in dealing with contractors and tradesmen.
My goal is to always work with those who know what they are doing, then do what they say they will do.
By that measure, Borad delivered as promised and I could not be happier with their work.I would recommend Inline to anyone requiring quality tile installation.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Product or service
- Inline Tile And Stone Patio Tile Installation
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "From the moment we walked I to the office, David was super warm and positive. Our credit was far from perfect and he guided us in the right direction to..."
- "So my wife and i bought this home in May of this year 2015 here in Charlotte NC. For the past few months we have had a lot of rain...."
- "Have a seat. This is going to take a while. I’ll try to keep it short and just give the facts, but there is a lot of them..."
- "RANT...1000.......I KNOW YOU KNEW THIS DAY WAS COMMING?............WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!! ***!!!! HOW THE *** YOU GONNA POST MY 20 YEAR OLD CRIMINAL RECORD ON LINE ...MAKE UP FAKE..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "I am going to try to keep this short and to the point although it took several months and my talking to over 20 people to get absolutely nothing done!..."
- "San Diego based realtor, Tony Troxel, is facing a 12 person jury made up of multiple etnicities, where he must explain his conduct. Barbara Bolla inends to call Ken Bourke,..."
- "The perfume scammers at Scentura won't give Investigative guy John Mattes a manager job.Why do they always kick him out from all the offices he goes to . What..."