Richardson, Texas

Inkline Global Inc sells its product PCShowBuzzon on Internet which advertises "Watch TV On Your PC with PCShowBuzz now you can search, find and watch unlimited programs from 1000+ TV Channels."

I paid $29.95, then downloaded PCShowBuzz software but to my disappointment, from the list of 1000+ channels there were only about 60 Channels whose status were live or online while the rest, majority channels were inactive which couldn't be open nor watched. Even among these 60 channels in live or online, some didn't work, either showed a round shape of spectrum on the screen or couldn't expand to full screen and they could only be watched in a smaller screen, about 1/2 size of your computer's full screen

Review about: Pcshowbuzz Software.

Review #208240 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with InKline Global?

Comments

tinterdave1
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia #844372

I bought a PCShowBuzz program from Inkline for $29.95.I was not happy with the result and contacted Dawn Evans at Inkline for a refund.

She offered to exchange the programme for a couple of other products to a value way beyond the $29.95. I said I preferred the refund.

She was most obliging and helpful and within days I WAS CREDITED IN FULL.I would happily purchase from Inkline again.

soothsayer
Bognor Regis, England, United Kingdom #682259

I paid £60 in May for an HD DVR car camera.It just arrived from Singapore and cost me a further £20 plus tax and PO admin charge, only to find the same thing available on Amazon for £15.99 with free delivery!

Have I been had? In spades!

And their website does n't load!Probably gone bust.

Deanna Greer

Glad this site and these posts are here!!!You guys all just saved me and my 4 children $40.00 we didn't really have to spend to start with!

I thought...WOW...how awesome to have for the kids.....either way for them...whether they had the computer and were watching it or if I let them have the tv and was able to watch what I wanted on the computer.

I am so glad my gut told me to check online before I thought about using my card to purchase this!Thanks to everybody who posted here about InKline Global...and also everybody here at PissedConsumer.com!!!!

Patricia Pickard

I talk to one of your Rep's,this not gettin me anywhere. I keep reading how much of a scram you all are, and I have had nothing but trouble with this program. I just want my money back. If not I am going to report you to my bank, and let them fright this one. I paid 19.95 for a progam to watch TV, and no matter what I download it will not work. I a sick of downloading things on my computer, and getting all these pop ups. I want my money back. The Rep I talk to said I have to give you my email address and my telepone number for a refund. Here it is. Canterburypat123@aol.com, and my phone which I don't want to give out, but will at this point, so I can get a lot of dum calls everyday from giving out this number. (239-404-6501. It would be best for you to give the number you are calling me from, so I will know it is you calling. I don't answer my phone unless I notices the phone number, which ay make it hard to reach me by phone. You took my card to purchase this crapie pogram, so I don't relly see problem with you giving my money back, to the account for which you took it from. I want my money back. I am taking your program out of my system now. Please I will be waiting to hear from one of you by email on reather you are refunding my money, or your call for you to do so. If I don't hear from you than I will contract my back, which I have myself protected for srams like this over the internet.

Thanks for your fast action on this matter

Mrs. Patricia Pickard....

Reference Number is 4817257 This charge was put on a visa.

Connie

Thanks for the heads-up. I was just about to succumb to their crafty marketing ploys and upgrade the original PC ShowBuzz since I couldn't access many channels, but now I think I'll keep my $14.95 (the new price) in my pocket!