Ingram United Presbyterian Church - Review in Other category from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

3 of 3 Ingram United Presbyterian Church reviews

Update added by user May 24

Pittsburgh pa

Original review posted by user May 24

I JUST MOVED INTO A APT DIDNT HAVE ANYTHING AND I CALLED INGRAM UNITED PRESBYTAIAN CHURCH BECAUSE WAS CLOST TO ME, PASTOR AARON ASKED ME FOR A LIST OF ITEMS THAT WOULD HELP ME MOST SO THAT HE CAN SPREAD THE WORD .PASTOR AARON CALLED ME TO TELL ME THAT PEOPLE BROUGHT DONATIONS FOR ME HE EVEN NAMED THE ITEMS.I WAS SO HAPPY BECAUSE I JUST HAD A BIG OPERATION LIKE A TRANSPLANT TYPE AND HAD NOTHING IN MY HOUSE NOT EVEN CARPET.

PASTOR AARON TOLD ME THAT HE WAS GOING ON VACATION AND A LADY FROM THE CHURCH WAS GETTING SOME MEN TOGETHER TO BRING THE ITEMS THAT WAS DONATED FOR ME AFTER COMING OUT TO MY HOME THE LADY HANDED ME 2 MUGS INSIDE A SMALL BAG AND A TV STAND BUT NO TV. THAT WAS ALL AND I SAID THANK YOU THEY WAS IN SUCH A HURRY AND I ASKED THEM ABOUT THE ITEMS THAT PEOPLE DONATED FOR ME THE LADY SAID SHE DIDNT KNOW WHAT HAHHEND TO IT THE DRIVER OF THE CAR WAS VIOLENT IN MY HOME AFTER I SAID THAT I CAN WAIT TO TALK TO PAZTOR AARON ABOUT THE ITEMS I CALLED PASTOR AARON AND TOLD HIM WHAT HAPPEND AND HE TOLD ME THAT THE ITEMS THAT WAS DONATED FOR ME DID NOT BELONG TO ME UNTILL THEY WAS GIVIN TO ME I JUST FELT SO FAR OFF WORST AND CONFUSED SO SAD BUT I KNEW THAT BEING A PERSON OF GOD THAT IF I SPREAD THE WORD.

HOW MUCH THIS CHURCH TOOK FROM ME BECAUSE THEY DIDNT JUST TAKE AWAY THE ITEMS THAT WAS DONATED FOR MY SITUATION THEY ALSO LOST MY.TRUST

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
3 of 3 Ingram United Presbyterian Church reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.