Update by user May 24, 2016

Pittsburgh pa

Original review posted by user May 24, 2016

I JUST MOVED INTO A APT DIDNT HAVE ANYTHING AND I CALLED INGRAM UNITED PRESBYTAIAN CHURCH BECAUSE WAS CLOST TO ME, PASTOR AARON ASKED ME FOR A LIST OF ITEMS THAT WOULD HELP ME MOST SO THAT HE CAN SPREAD THE WORD .PASTOR AARON CALLED ME TO TELL ME THAT PEOPLE BROUGHT DONATIONS FOR ME HE EVEN NAMED THE ITEMS.I WAS SO HAPPY BECAUSE I JUST HAD A BIG OPERATION LIKE A TRANSPLANT TYPE AND HAD NOTHING IN MY HOUSE NOT EVEN CARPET.

PASTOR AARON TOLD ME THAT HE WAS GOING ON VACATION AND A LADY FROM THE CHURCH WAS GETTING SOME MEN TOGETHER TO BRING THE ITEMS THAT WAS DONATED FOR ME AFTER COMING OUT TO MY HOME THE LADY HANDED ME 2 MUGS INSIDE A SMALL BAG AND A TV STAND BUT NO TV. THAT WAS ALL AND I SAID THANK YOU THEY WAS IN SUCH A HURRY AND I ASKED THEM ABOUT THE ITEMS THAT PEOPLE DONATED FOR ME THE LADY SAID SHE DIDNT KNOW WHAT HAHHEND TO IT THE DRIVER OF THE CAR WAS VIOLENT IN MY HOME AFTER I SAID THAT I CAN WAIT TO TALK TO PAZTOR AARON ABOUT THE ITEMS I CALLED PASTOR AARON AND TOLD HIM WHAT HAPPEND AND HE TOLD ME THAT THE ITEMS THAT WAS DONATED FOR ME DID NOT BELONG TO ME UNTILL THEY WAS GIVIN TO ME I JUST FELT SO FAR OFF WORST AND CONFUSED SO SAD BUT I KNEW THAT BEING A PERSON OF GOD THAT IF I SPREAD THE WORD.

HOW MUCH THIS CHURCH TOOK FROM ME BECAUSE THEY DIDNT JUST TAKE AWAY THE ITEMS THAT WAS DONATED FOR MY SITUATION THEY ALSO LOST MY.TRUST

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ingram United Presbyterian Church?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion