I cash my check like normal with ingo money never had an issue till now.Got my receipt saying the money will be put in my account.

Related: Ingo Money Needs a Serious Makeover...

The next day i recieved an email saying the transaction was not approved and i can take my check and cash it somewhere else. Plus they closed my account saying fraudulent.

Ive been trying to reach someone but cant.My company says you cashed my check so where my money?

Review about: Ingo Money Check Cashing App.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ingo Money Account
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ingo Money?

Comments

Alpharetta, Georgia, United States #1209825

If they have not yet responded to your complaint, you might try reporting the issue to the Better Business Bureau. It looks like they answer most complaints on the BBB website for Ingo Money.

West Chester, Pennsylvania, United States #1200249

Same exact thing happened to me about half an hour ago

ClearXchange - Worse Funds Exchange Program Ever ClearXchange "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..." Read more Mlhuillier - Discrepancy /Modus of mlhuilier Mlhuillier "My Sister from AL Khor Qatar sent me money via trans fast worth P 20,223.35 which I received it at mlhuilier just only P 20,098.00. Where's the remaining P 125.35?..." Read more Mlhuillier - Cash discrepancy Mlhuillier "My sister sent me money from Qatar amounting to 2635 Php but I only get the amount of 2510 Php so i politely asked the staff why is it so,..." Read more Bitcoinbooker.net is a Fraudulent Scam Operation Bitcoinbooker "Comany: Bitcoinbooker URL: https://bitcoinbooker.net What they claim to do: Exchange Bitcoins to Paypal USD Bitcoinbooker claims to provide a Bitcoin to Paypal exchange service, but in reality, they are a..." Read more NEVER BUY SKECHERS--shoes fall apart and company ignores Skechers "I have a pair of skechers sneakers with very little wear, as can be seen on the attached images. After just a few weeks of minor wear, the bottom portions..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware! Calatlantic Landscaping is a big problem! Calatlantic Homes "My wife and I bought a home from Calatlantic in February of 2016 and had generally been happy with our new home - that is, except for the landscaping. About..." Read more Print artis was good when it worked but when it stop working the support deptment act like my matter did not matter to them Nova Development Technical Support Nova Development "I'VE BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT FOR YEARS AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW AND I'VE NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM BEFORE AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW , ALL MY DOCUMENTS AROUND WHAT..." Read more Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more