Infinity Outdoor Living - WARNING! Outdoor construction company a FRAUD!
The mastermind Edward Farrid Karram, who claims to be the owner of a company named “Infinity Outdoor Living”, has shown many circumstances of fraud, including the facility in which he claims to operate and all affiliated addresses.
He exposes this false company in areas of media such as Link Magazine and Angie’s List, and has a fully functioning website and social media pages.
The following are the ways that Karram continues to falsify the work that he does:
He first asks for a deposit or down payment for the supposed work that he will do.
Invents any type of business
Does a poor job to justify the down payment that a customer puts down yet furthers to ask for more money to continue the job. He then takes the checks to “Check Cashing El Guero” LLC where he collects the funds.
The following is the series of events which justifies our case with Karram:
Day 1: The number is dialed to set up an appointment with Infinity. Two gentlemen arrive at my office, which are Edward Karram and Rick Benner. They question where the area of work will be done and ask me for a deposit before even beginning the job. I then gave them a check for $5, 000. A contract was then signed.
Day 2: The two gentlemen returned to my office and asked for another deposit, this time being for purchases of material for the project. They claimed that in order for them to continue the work order and buy the necessities for the project, they would need further payment. In this occasion, I gave them a check of $15, 000.
Day 7: The work that they had done included an attached roof as well as six small concrete columns. Edward Karram then approaches me and asks me for another check. This time, the reason for another payment is for the order of all of the equipment needed to complete the project and invents a number given of $20, 000.
After this payment, the sum of amount given to him have equaled up to $40, 000 US dollars.
Day 37: I went looking for Edward Karram, who is the author of this entire fraud scheme, along with Rick Benner and had no luck in finding them. I entered the offices of Karram and from the moment he saw me, became very pushy and rude. He immediately lashed out telling me that I had no right to present myself in his office without an appointment.
Karma never finished the project in my home and completely fell off the map after giving him and his team the deposit. I have never been so deceived! Furthering investigation on this man, I found that I am not the only one he has done this to in the area. He targets people that are recently moved in and have also seen a pattern in Mexican Nationals as victims.
Edward Karram comes from Las Vegas where he has theft charges and jail time. Neither of his businesses that are shown in local magazine ads exists. He uses false addresses to justify that he is in business, and when looked up on Google maps, all show are shopping center locations.
Karram is dedicated in conducting fraud only within the counties of Harris and Montgomery. He has other companies that he also uses for fraud including the following: Karram enterprises, Texas Outdoor Designs, Infinity Global Trade.
DO NOT CONTRACT THIS GUY!!! He WILL claim to do a good job and only end up taking from your wallet! If anyone else has had an issue or similar problem with this man please reach out to me, a current case is running to stop this man from stealing more from our community!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Construction Services
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "From the moment we walked I to the office, David was super warm and positive. Our credit was far from perfect and he guided us in the right direction to..."
- "They might deserve one start for the actual pool. But this company is HORRIBLE -their work is that is.... DO NOT HIRE THEM..... You will pay dearly. Be..."
- "We paid a handsome price to have our parking lot Tar & Chipped rather than re-pave which is considerably more expensive. The product did not hold up and within a couple..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "the following images are proof of criminal record of m Nancy Taylor Extended Arms cleaning contractors Memphis TN...while Ms. Taylor posted her competitors over 20 year old criminal history ...ooops..."
- "IF you’re in a hurry, just watch the video https://youtu.be/SwRDVoFxK9A The rest is what led up to it. When I returned home Thursday afternoon my internet service via Sudden Link..."
- "Don't waste your time or money. I spent 2 hrs on their website looking thru photos and descriptions on the bouquets to find one that would favor the..."
- "I rented one property here in spring.first of all when i arrived with the truck there was no one to give me the key for the house i had to..."
- "We hired this company based on its listing in Best Picks Reports in 2014. You must have to pay to get in that list because its not based on..."