Verified Reviewer

3.0
Updated by user Mar 31, 2024

The customer service manager was apologetic and is following up with all parties to ensure I get the desired end result.

Original review posted by user Mar 26, 2024

Hello, my name is Annice Graves and my Return Authorization number is RMA29686. The box with the defective footrest to my massage chair has been outside my front door for two days and two nights.

The representative at FedEx now is telling me they cannot find a pickup confirmation number in their system. They said I need to get a CBU confirmation number from your company. Please get in touch with FedEx and get this matter resolved. I have a neck and back injury, leaving me with a permanent disability.

Therefore, I cannot lift this heavy box as I have explained. For two consecutive days. different representatives have told me the package would be picked up. But, today the last FedEx representative told me they do not see confirmation for a pickup in their database.

I searched online for a way to write my concern, but the links for your website di not work.

PLEASE HELP! Thank you so much.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Infinity Massage Chairs Pros: I love my massage chair but the footrest needs to be replaced.

Infinity Massage Chairs Cons: I cannot contact them in writing via their website.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Infinity Massage Chairs Reviews