Infinity Exchange Group - Www.ixgcorp.com JOSE ANTONIO JUAREZ / ELVIRA RUBIO DE JUAREZ
Jose Anthony Juarez(alias Jose Antonio Juarez); Elvira Rubio de Juarez alias Elvira Rubio De Jurez)pose as a MSP or ISO through fraudulent site: www.ixgcopr.com . They have no knowledge of the indusrty and charge upfront fees of $5000 to $50,000 to Latin American merchants. They only provide them a sub account or they provide a merchant account under the IXGCORP name (agregate acccount) which is ILLEGAL
UNSUSPECTING legitimate ISO's or banks like Royal Bank of Scottland / Wells Fargo provide them merchant ID's that then Anthony Jose Juarez SELL FOR THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS without the consent of the banks or procesing
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Product or service
- Merchant Account
- Review category
- Financial Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "As a 10+ year subscriber to myFICO Quarterly monitoring that includes daily monitoring of lots of information to detect identity theft at the earliest possible moment, I thought I was..."
- "I'm a former Primerica representative and I feel that it is necessary to clear my conscience and tell the world about the horrible experience I had in the company. ..."
- "Last year I met a guy at a business mixer who chatted with me for a minute or two and then immediately asked me if i was looking for work..."
- " Just returned from a week at the secrets royal beach. Had an outstanding time. Great food,service and staff. The best employee of our entire week was at the beach...."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "100% FAILED, RECALLED Matress- their brand! I have a spinal fusion and now needd 2 surgeries.... I count on my mattress to be GREAT- so they claim- Admitted faulty product!..."