(FRAUD ALERT!) Camerin Hawthorne, Infiniti Advocates, Metropolis Loans
FRAUD ALERT - Camerin Hawthorne (Phoenix, Arizona) Infiniti Advocates, Metropolis Loans, The BK Store.
Camerin Hawthorne is a ***-artist from Phoenix Arizona who does frequent real estate fraud, mortgage loan modification scams, and bogus online bankruptcy courses. He illegally charges over $2,500 upfront for loan modifications services also offers unlicensed financial coaching. DO NOT do business with this man!
FRAUDULENT WEBSITES owned by Camerin Hawthorne. They are all Bankruptcy, Mortgage, and Financial Coaching scams.
HIS SCAM COMPANIES - Mediation Brokers, Epic Mediation, Infiniti Mods, Infiniti Advocates, Metropolis Loans, The BK Store. He owns over 20 websites, but these are just a few.
SEE FOR YOURSELF - Visit any of the sites by simply adding dot com to the end of the names, and make sure that you type it all in as one word. Most of the sites are down now and parked at GoDaddy or have the same homepage screenshot with a different company name.
HIS BACKGROUND – This *** artist has several negative reviews with the Better Business Bureau. He has customers who have even posted negative reviews about him on YouTube. Metropolis Loans and Infiniti Advocates are listed in several online business directories, but with different addresses. At some point, I even found he had his Arizona Mortgage Fraud business listed with an address in Beverly Hills, CA. He was recently charged in the Arizona Supreme Court by the Attorney General for running loan modification scams. As a result, he was ordered to pay civil penalties and reframe from engaging in any further financial coaching or loan modification activity.
COURT HOUSE NEWS – (Caption from their website) "PHOENIX - Robert Daniel Hayes dba Mediation Services and Camerin C. Hawthorne dba Metropolis Loans and The Bankruptcy Store run or ran illegal "loan modification" scams, and falsely claimed affiliation with CitiMortgage, the Arizona attorney general says."
RECENT COURT DOCUMENTS – You can look his case up where he was charged and found guilty for fraud, under the Supreme Court for the State of Arizona. His case number is (CV2011-009102).
HIS CONNING WAYS - Real estate fraud , mortgage, foreclosure and bankruptcy scams is what this guy specializes in. Just search him on Google and on YouTube under Camerin Hawthorne fraud or Metropolis Loans. He will try to tell you that it's just me, some random mad customer who lost their home. He may even laugh it off and say that he can't please or save everyone. This is exactly what he told me when I first met him and raised concern for a negative rating I seen on his company at the time. However, the information on the web speaks for itself. He recently tried to seek a reputation management company to clean up his online mess, and succeeded somewhat, but not completely.
CLOSING - (back off Camerin, I didn't mean "Foreclosing") - In conclusion, just do your research. Multiple non-working websites for the same business, different invalid addresses, several online negative sources regarding him personally and his company. Do the math, it clearly doesn't add up. As a honest working man with a wife and kids, I have to help stop people like Camerin from ripping good people off, taking their money, and thinking he can get away by simply jumping ship!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Loan Modification Scam
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "WFG is a complete joke. I myself have now as of yesterday been targeted to be recruited twice now. Both experiences were that of a greedy, uneducated individual with no..."
- "First let me say my credit score is over 800. I purchased my first house 2 months ago and began paying my bills through an online bill payer for convenience..."
- "I have been SCAMMED by the Directors of SKYShades, a Brisbane, (Australia) and Orlando, Florida (USA) based business, headed by a leading Brisbane Broncos Rugby League identity and an Australian..."
- "Bonjour les amis (es), Moi j'ai acheté une montre téléphone intelligente avec la fente pour puce. Elle est impeccable ! Elle fonctionne parfaitement. C'est vrais que le délais de livraison..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "Well I took my shih tzu in for his haircut came back to get him wasn't great but didn't care I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."