Indys Mobile Mechanic - SCAM! Ronnie Hewitt Indy's Mobile Mechanic 3174887365

1 of 2 Indys Mobile Mechanic reviews

Mobile mechanic Ronnie Hewitt, owner of Indy's Mobile Mechanic, and his accomplice Sarah Asher are scammers! They will lie, cheat and steal from you. I only called them because it was on a weekend and no "real" shops were open, and I needed my vehicle for work the next day, so I was desperate and they took full advantage. They sound legit, with fake "references" and a website, but they are crooks.

They pretended to work on my car and took parts out but didn't fix anything, then stole cash and left! I wish I had thought to Google their phone numbers before I called because now I know I am not their first victim!

The numbers that I know of that they use are:

(317)488-7365 (317)667-4191 (317)207-1931

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 4 Yes 4 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
1 of 2 Indys Mobile Mechanic reviews

Jan 24 #1275836 Olympia, Washington, United States

He has also gone by the name of Mike and Joe. He will take anything he can get a hold of. He does move stolen goods. And there are many victim's including people who are "close" to him. He has a daughter named Kristen. And there is a go fund me right now because he got shot on the north eastside of town. Sarah was recently locked up.

Jan 24 #1275875 Olympia, Washington, United States

Dogg91876@gmail.com is his email. Just like the Dogg ink on his leg because he is proud of dogging people. Takes what he he wants. I hope he has to pay for his crimes.

Sep 16, 2015 #1034608

They scammed me too for a lot of $$$! Thank you for posting this

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.