Indys Mobile Mechanic - SCAM! Ronnie Hewitt Indy's Mobile Mechanic 3174887365
Mobile mechanic Ronnie Hewitt, owner of Indy's Mobile Mechanic, and his accomplice Sarah Asher are scammers! They will lie, cheat and steal from you. I only called them because it was on a weekend and no "real" shops were open, and I needed my vehicle for work the next day, so I was desperate and they took full advantage. They sound legit, with fake "references" and a website, but they are crooks.
They pretended to work on my car and took parts out but didn't fix anything, then stole cash and left! I wish I had thought to Google their phone numbers before I called because now I know I am not their first victim!
The numbers that I know of that they use are:
(317)488-7365 (317)667-4191 (317)207-1931
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Indys Mobile Mechanic Auto Repair
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "So, first off, I have used Maaco before, with GREAT results at that. This time however, for the second 1997 Wrangler I have had painted by them, this was a..."
- "I hired another contractor to fix my tenant's air conditioner out in Azusa, California and when he fixed it, he did Not Fix It Properly and caused additional damage in..."
- "My father went in one day to get his truck's tires aligned and the truck was dropped. Not only were there external damages, but also internal. They had promised him..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "Since FIFA 15 Coins are not real currency, they have to be purchased online. Due to its virtual utility, it cannot be earned like the real currency. There are several..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "The attached video is from a ABC affiliate investigative report on the Sundance office in Indianapolis, Indiana. (They call themselves Smartravel, but it's the same company as Sundance, with the..."
- "So, I 'blindly" had accepted their offer for a job prior to doing the research on them, which I NOW KNOW was a mistake!!I'd went in for my 1st interview,..."
- "In July our uverse tv went out AGAIN (about the 6th time in 2 years). Three days later a technician came and replaced modem. When he left we had..."