Indianapolis, Indiana

Mobile mechanic Ronnie Hewitt, owner of Indy's Mobile Mechanic, and his accomplice Sarah Asher are scammers! They will lie, cheat and steal from you. I only called them because it was on a weekend and no "real" shops were open, and I needed my vehicle for work the next day, so I was desperate and they took full advantage. They sound legit, with fake "references" and a website, but they are crooks.

They pretended to work on my car and took parts out but didn't fix anything, then stole cash and left! I wish I had thought to Google their phone numbers before I called because now I know I am not their first victim!

The numbers that I know of that they use are:

(317)488-7365 (317)667-4191 (317)207-1931

Review about: Indys Mobile Mechanic Auto Repair.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Indys Mobile Mechanic?

Submit review

Comments

Olympia, Washington, United States #1275836

He has also gone by the name of Mike and Joe.He will take anything he can get a hold of.

He does move stolen goods. And there are many victim's including people who are "close" to him. He has a daughter named Kristen. And there is a go fund me right now because he got shot on the north eastside of town.

Sarah was recently locked up.

to Anonymous Olympia, Washington, United States #1275875

Dogg91876@gmail.com is his email.Just like the Dogg ink on his leg because he is proud of dogging people.

Takes what he he wants.I hope he has to pay for his crimes.

They scammed me too for a lot of $$$! Thank you for posting this