Uttar Pradesh, India

Industrybuying is a company that has proved to be a startup running unethical business practices . They are negligent ,careless and dishonest. Let me explain :

1 . Order Number 494837 – Placed on 17th March , Cancelled on 18th March . According to customer care refund would be issues in 24-48 hrs . I was reconciling my bank account on 7th of April when to my surprise I found that the money – 3208 Rs had not been returned to my account . I contacted customer care and they told me that the concerned person was not available that is why the refund was not processed . I then asked them whether the refund was not processed for all the customers or just me for which I got no reply. Therafter I informed the owner Ms. Swati Gupta who shifted the responsibility to two gentlemen a) Mr . Aman – who I spoke to on the 8th of April refused to identify himself by his designation. On asking him why the money had not been refunded he said that for this order the money had been refunded earlier to my freecharge account .(implying it was done long time ago).On telling him that I had checked my freecharge account on 7th of April and there was no money in it by then , he replied "Sir ab check check lijiye ab aa gaya hoga" Then I asked him as to what the date of the refund was . He reluctantly replied that he did not know the date of the refund . b) Representative 2 – who also spoke to me on 8th of April in a nonchalant manner trying to defend the actions of industrybuying by saying "you know sir we are a startup". He claimed to be in the company for a mere 10 days . On asking him why the refund was not processed he said that when customer’s cancel the order there was previously a fault in the system that he rectified due to which until the customer informs industrybuying either through email or phone he will not be able to get his money back. On asking him when the flaw was fixed he said 3-4 days ago. On asking him why I was not given any information about it nor any action taken to refund the money in the last 3-4 days he said that is why we refunded your money on 7th of April . I informed him that he was factually incorrect since the money was not refunded by industrybuying on their own but rather after having me complained to Ms. Swati Gupta .

2) Order Number 511208 – Placed on 10th March and Shipped on 18th March . It was a 120 Litres garbage bin worth 3064 Rs which was received by me in a broken condition on 23rd March 2016. I sent the pictures to industrybuying.They provided no information as to how they were going to proceed. On repeatedly calling them they kept assuring me that a reverse pickup would be done tomorrow and then the next day . They even told me it would be done by Fedex. On asking them why despite all their assurance a reverse pickup had not been done they informed me after more than a week and by email on 2nd April that the reverse pickup was not possible as my area was non –servicable and I should ship the product back to them .During this period I placed numerous calls to more that 7 customer care executives with no avail.I also sent multiple emails to express my discontent but my plea fell on deaf ears. 1. Mohit Kumar2. Rajat Negi3. Vishwadeepak Pandey4.Priya Handa5.Mona Grover6.Nisha Bisht 7.Rinki YadavOn asking them why they did not tell me this earlier and wasted my time for over a week the customer care executives were blunt and said "Sir aap ship kar digiye product" .After my discussion with the owner Ms Swati Gupta her designated representative was asked the same question by me to which he replied " Sir hamara system thoda slow hai ".

3) Order Number 539699 – Placed on 29th March and cancelled on 30th March . After informing Ms. Swati Gupta and on talking to her designated representatives :

a) Mr. Aman – On asking why the money was not refunded on time he said " Sir galti se reh gaya hoga "b) Representative 2 –Said when customer’s cancel the order there was previously a fault in the system that he rectified due to which until the customer informs industrybuying either through email or phone he will not be able to get his money back. On letting him know what Mr Aman said he started talking to Mr. Aman and telling him " clearly batado that we are a startup. Aisa nahin bolna chahiye "Galti se reh gaya hoga. Aise nahin Aise bataya karo"C) In my prior conversation with customer care as to why the refund had not been processed a senior customer care executive tole me that the concerned person was not available .

4) Order Number 552357 – There are two items in this order .The order was placed on 30th March 2016.

PART1 of Order 552357- I informed Ms. Swati how on 7th April 2016 the order still said awaiting procurement on 4th April and that no one had taken the pain to inform me that the item was unavailable . It was only when I called customer care that this information was given to me and I chose to cancel the order to get my money back .My discussion with the designated representatives of Ms. Swati Gupta

a) Mr . Aman – "Sir there is a flaw in the system"b) Representative 2 – told me that the concerned person for this order sits in another office and his manager told him about the non-availability of the product after which "he" cancelled the order - as if to say industrybuying was vigilant about it (a blatant lie)

PART 2 of Order 552357 – The order was placed on 30th March and accordind to industrybuying the order was shipped on the 1st of April . When even on 7th of April I did not receive the order nor could I track it I told Ms. Swati Gupta about it and on my discussion with her representatives :

Representative 2 – Blamed it on logistics error and shrugged his shoulder off all responsibility about the order .

5) When I tried to place this order Money was deducted by industrybuying from my mobikwik account but order not placed on their website .Transaction ID 201604082326222221 Debit Date Fri Apr 08 23:27:30 IST 201 Debit Amount 5676.0.

Review about: Led Bulbs Toroidal Transformer 120 L Garbage Bin.

I didn't like: Carelessness, Dishonesty, Lock of customer service, Communication with customer, Attitude of passing the buck.

2.3
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer Service, Damaged defective item, Unethical practices , / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Industrybuying?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion