100% full Not resolved

I ordered 2 books on november 2014, 6 months later, I have not received anything and they only send me automatic replies by e-mail, that "as soon as they hear from the post office, they will let me know".I asked for a refund and again, an automatic reply (very ***) to ask me to "return the package", when from the beginning I told them I did not receive anything!

In addition to their frauds, they are also pathethic and ***.Of course I will never buy anything from them and will tell as many people as possible to beware of these rats!

Review about: Book.

I didn't like: Incoherent replies, Unable to solve anything, Unwilling to solve anything, Ignore my refund request.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $67
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Indoo?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

TRADESY SCAMMED ME AND STOLE MY MONEY Tradesy "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..." Read more Modlily - Dress did not match photo on website Modlily "I ordered a dress that I thought was beautiful on the modlily.com. I received a dress from modlily.com and it was hideous. It was made of poor quality and looked..." Read more The Wagon Wheel Company's Owner is INSANE and threatens your children. The Wagon Wheel Company "Dear Sir/Maddam: I have recently ran across a DS company that goes by the name The Wagon Wheel Company. Website: www.wagonwheelcompany.com Face: www.facebook.com/thewagonwheelcompany Owner: Stacy..." Read more EBAY MEMBERS ARE GOOD TARGETS FOR SCAMMERS Ebay "I will be attaching three documents pertaining to the way EBAY handles members complaints & what they do not do about it. I hate calling being on hold for ages..." Read more Red Roof Inn Room Elyria Ohio Review Red Roof Inn "I walked into the bathroom that was too small to use and close the door. I went to pull the door away from the tub/shower,and the bottom of the door..." Read more Conrads Tire Express And Total Car Care - Tire Change Conrads Tire Express And Total Car Care "Had Conrad's on Lorain Ave replace my tires 3 weeks ago. Took it back a week later due to excessive vibration when driving. They said they could find no problems..." Read more Jawbone up 3 easily broken band- ZERO customer service to fix Jawbone "I bought a Jawbone 3 around Christmas of 2015. I take excellent care of things that I buy, and this band tore almost completely free from the top metal part...." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Cushion collapses Southern Motion Furniture "One footrest broke in one day, was a clanging/hard thump when closing the last little bit. This MAY has occurred from the delivery. The collapse of the seat cushion &..." Read more