100% full Not resolved

I ordered 2 books on november 2014, 6 months later, I have not received anything and they only send me automatic replies by e-mail, that "as soon as they hear from the post office, they will let me know".I asked for a refund and again, an automatic reply (very ***) to ask me to "return the package", when from the beginning I told them I did not receive anything!

In addition to their frauds, they are also pathethic and ***.Of course I will never buy anything from them and will tell as many people as possible to beware of these rats!

Review about: Book.

I didn't like: Incoherent replies, Unable to solve anything, Unwilling to solve anything, Ignore my refund request.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $67
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Indoo?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Tradesy - Review about Unfair Sales Practices in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Tradesy "I'm an avid seller of designer purses and Shoes. Over the past 3 months, I've sold 11,000$ worth of purses with them. Clearly, my items are very high end and..." Read more Modlily - Dress did not match photo on website Modlily "I ordered a dress that I thought was beautiful on the modlily.com. I received a dress from modlily.com and it was hideous. It was made of poor quality and looked..." Read more EBAY & SOME SELLERS WILL DO ANYTHING TO MAKE MONEY ANYWAY THEY CAN EVEN BY SUPPORTING KNOWN SCAMMERS Ebay "I have filed several complaints against EBAY for the sneaky way they make money & just how "Crooked" they really are. This is another complaint only this one is..." Read more Kara Zapatos - Bad quality shoes, rude and impolite staff, Boss Kara is full of *** and so slow! Kara Zapatos "I just want to warn everyone who are planning to buy cheap shoes with them. I found them on Instagram and from Marikina. They are actually cheap made and bad..." Read more Petco - Paid 2-day shipping and haven't received order 4 days later Petco "I ordered canned cat food and paid for 2-day shipping. I received an email it shipped on 4/24/2017. I called on 4/28 because I had not received it. I told..." Read more Centurylink - Poorest Customer "Service", Most Unreliable Internet Speeds Centurylink "Ever since I moved to a rural area, I have been experiencing daily disruptions of internet service. Come to find out, the entire community is having the same problem. Generally,..." Read more SensoryBeads Com - Fake company. Do not order anything! SensoryBeads Com "I placed an order on April 4th, 2017 & received a confirmation email with receipt within minutes. Today is April 30th, 2017 and I haven't received anything else. The number..." Read more Rosegal - RESOLVED Rosegal "Order No : Z1703211334423875 “Acquired rosegal.com brushes, were very pleased !!! The time will come and you begin to understand that to apply makeup with brushes, much easier and better...." Read more