Chicago, Illinois
1.7K views 1 comment

I purchased Indique Tahitian Wave 24' 3 weeks ago and had it installed.When it came it was excited because of the packaging and the few reviews I saw about how good the hair was.

I've had virgin hair before and the first thing I always do is take out the hair and run my fingers through it. when I did this with Indique it shed. I didn't think too much of it and took the proper steps that were instructed on the insert I received with the hair. Once it was installed it didn't, flow the way I liked it.

When I got home I again ran my fingers through it and it was tangled & SHED a lot more.So I took a wide tooth comb and combed it out. It was VERY tangled towards the middle. After a week of installation I had enough of the shedding and tangling. I called the customer rep who had so kindly helped my order the hair only to be met with a brand new attitude.

She wasn't very helpful anymore. All that was said was "I'll send you a return box and we'll test it to see what the problem is". End of conversation. No helpful tips on what I could possibly do or anything.

I paid good money for this hair and to have it installed. I'm a mother with 1 and 1 on the way & in college and I don't have money to waste to uninstalled wait 5 days have something sent back and pay to have it reinstalled. I've NEVER had such awful hair. I've always used Long Locks hair and have NEVER had a problem.

Even when I received a "bad batch" from her it was still way better than this ***. I'm sorry but all the hype for this hair is over rated and the second I can order Long Locks and take this *** out I'm literally going to burn it.

Never again will I spend my hard earned money on this ever again.(The picture is after just a week of installation with me just taking my braid down and combing it out.) I also sent this picture to the reps email before calling her and never revieved a response so I called her.

Review about: Indique Hair Tahitian Wave.

1.3
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Indique Hair?

Comments

having same problem. take them to small claims court....