965 Mission St, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA

Not only did I not raise dollar 1, all the friends I got to donate to get the ball rolling, I cant get paid. Cant fill in the web page bank info fields for funds to be transferred to my bank account. I keep getting emails telling me to update info but I cant. Doesn't work. Stuck in an auto reply feedback loop.

The biggest disappointment was the lack of campaign promotion by indie themselves. I keep getting daily emails of product campaigns but never, no not even 1 email that featured MY CAMPAIGN. You would think they would or how else do they make money?

By saying you have to get a lot of friends to donate. WHY, so they can scam that money. Seems that way at this moment. But i did get the funds that went through pay pal. Cant figure it out.

But the email HAPPYNESS TEAM IS A JOKE!

Thing is, my product is freaking amazing and if Idie was truly a platform for new and struggling entrepreneurs needing help, I should have raised something.

But NOT EVEN 1 *** DOLLAR? Something is wrong!

Tom Barrera

EYESHOOTER.com

Review about: Eye Shooter Smartphone Holder.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Indiegogo Account
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service, not getting paid / $300
Preferred solution Call me to arrange my funds to be paid to me

Had an Experience with Indiegogo?

Comments

Albany, New York, United States #1242586

PS

The only contacts you will get are scammer services trying to sell you services they say you have to have to PROMOTE YOUR CAMPAIGN. I dropped $750 on First Wave in california (the land of the scammer and ***) and Smartboost for nothing. 0 Zilch Nada.