Westport, Connecticut

I purchased Hearnotes...the earphones were never made, or if they were I never received.I contacted Indiegogo and they said they have no responsibility but will give me the email address of the campaigner...of course I emailed campaigner and never received a response.

Related: Indiegogo - Drew (ColorRight) Strickland

Indiegogo could force the campaigner to put up insurance should the product not work, but they don't.

I believe this business model is fraudulent because Indiegogo does not make it blatantly clear that you can lose your contribution.I want to protect others and at least let other contributors know before they pay that they could lose their entire contribution.

Review about: Hearnotes.

Review #872011 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Indiegogo Shipping Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Indiegogo?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

WhitePages, Inc. Publishes Fake, Derogatory Information About Innocent Persons Without Verifying First!     Gross!     Yuck! Whitepages "They Posted Untrue, Illegal, Untruthful Information About Me Which Eventually Got Removed After I Complained About It! I was Very Curious to see what has been written up about Me..." Read more Frontier Communications - Worst customer service, promise and commitments Frontier Communications "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..." Read more Sonetel - Smells like a scam Sonetel "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..." Read more Centurylink - Poorest Customer "Service", Most Unreliable Internet Speeds Centurylink "Ever since I moved to a rural area, I have been experiencing daily disruptions of internet service. Come to find out, the entire community is having the same problem. Generally,..." Read more Ashley Furniture Contradicted and Lied Ashley Furniture "My wife and I bought several pieces of new furniture for a house we were having built worth over $12k before discounts. The salesman and store manager (store on rt...." Read more Horrible fit from "custom" car cover from Cover Anything Cover Anything "I ordered a car cover from Cover Anything based on the make and model of my car. I travel often and it arrived during a lengthy absence and I did..." Read more Threads King - THREADSKING IS A SCAM Threads King "Items constantly "lost in transit" Rude replies from customer service Does NOT give refund as they claim they would AWFUL DO NOT BUY FROM THEM You WILL loose your money!..." Read more Alattehotte - They have my $2000 machine don't take calls Alattehotte "i sent in my exprelia Evo to them for repair it was under warranty on 3/1/17 have not seen it since. they do not return calls and i have no..." Read more