Rainsville, Alabama

I ordered a bouquet for flowers for my sister's 50th birthday to be delivered in Pune.I live in the UK and had presumed it would be done promptly.

To my disgust the flowers not only come at the end of the day, but they come wrapped in normal newspaper. I was so disappointed and disgusted to see this. It seems like the flowers were just picked from a roadside vendor. The website says big things of delivering the best flowers to your loved ones and this was the most disgraceful flowers anyone can receive.

I was so angry with them because I had specifically mentioned to deliver the flowers in the morning and not the end of the day, still the flowers reached my sister's home at 5.45 in the evening.You can see from the attached pictures that the flowers have come wrapped in normal newspaper.

Review about: Flowers.

I didn't like: Anything about the way they handled my order.

1.8
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with IndiaOnlineFlorists?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.