Verified Reviewer

We stayed at this Resort for a 2 day get away, purchased through Groupon for $50 night plus tax, paid up front! When we arrived and checked in, oh and I am disabled, we were informed there was a $39 resort fee per night, plus $10 per night parking fee!

I had called 2 days prior to arrival, oh and the never mentioned the resort fee and parking fee, and we requested a pool view room, extra charge of $50! I disputed this at the front desk as I was never informed!

When we got to the room, furthest from check in, I use a walker, the room had no pool view !, so I went all the way back to front desk to inform them and ask for my extra charge of $50 refunded, they refused, said we had a golf course view, we we saw some hedge!a hedge, I want a full refund for this awful experience!

Susan Garvey 1250 N Kirby Street space 11 Hemet California 92545. 541-690-****

Mparking

User's recommendation: DO NOT STAY HERE, RIPPED OFF.

Indian Wells Resort Hotel Cons: Over charged.

Comments