Indian Mesh - Indianmesh is a scam company it has no clients ever and is just a training center Imeshlab
Indianmesh pvt ltd and their iMeshlab is Software Company located at Zirakpur PUNJAB, INDIA. This organization gets understudies by selecting them from their school or by telecallers as a competitor for the free learner, and when the understudies comes to them they are approached to submit cash for their Training.
They are that much expert in this demonstration of defrauding that they give the official occupation letters to the understudies asserting that they will land the position after effectively finishing their preparation. Be that as it may, till date, as I have seen (I have worked there for 6 months) nobody ever got the opportunity to have the occupation or pay there. Stand out individual who is on pay in that organization is their coach is their worker. I have left the organization in light of their wicked feeling.
Be careful with this organization on the off chance that you are a MCA or B Tech go out and searching for an organization to join as a student or to land position there on the grounds that they won't pay you. There is no professional stability ever. They get 2 security cheaques from you and one day they will end you with exceptionally keenness by getting surrendered from you. You will discover it the most exceedingly bad choice of your life in the event that you will pick Indianmesh for employment. They has been working before with the name as Meshink Hub and now as that name is having some lawful issues, Mr. Abhishek Gupta, Mr. Ashok gupta who is additionally the Owner of organization is running the same misleading acts under the name as selz business house. You can likewise look at the surveys for Indianmesh Company over google...
Same applies to this organization too as well, and yes they have an office in Washington, But it is just in papers just up to where I accept. You can likewise scan facebook for the understudies who are defrauded by this organization.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Cheating behaviour
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Staples offed a rebate on an product identified only by its "item number" (1204258) The product is a software package delivered by download and enabled by a registration key delivered by..."
- "Buyer Beware!! You will have to root your phone to use 80% of the features. In order to use any social media tracking, email or browser history the phone must..."
- "Those guys behind (AtomPark) were legit in the past, but now they become scammers and started to rip off customers as well as affiliates. I was promoting their products from..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "Ordered 4GB of extra RAM for my site hosted using Bluehost VPS plan. Credit card was charged immediately but the RAM never appeared on the machine after several reboots. Contacted..."
- "beware.. pepperfry used to be a good site to buy stuff i brought 2,3 times from it but this time when i placed a order for a hand blender on..."