Mumbai, Maharashtra

Product displayed on site is absolutely different from what they ship.No response to emails and the guys are not concerned about any issues raised by customers.

A total don't care attitude. Never using their website again..... Guys beware the most pathetic scamster is here...... These guys are here to cheat the customers.

They don't realize that this cannot last long. I will never even go near their site ever ever again.... Money is better spent elsewhere than wasting on them.

Do not bother emailing them any issues as they wont reply....Wish I never saw this site in the first place.Feel so bad for sending gift from these guys as the items shipped were totally ***.....

Review about: Classic Family Rakhi Set.

I didn't like: Website not trustworthy, Delivery and customer care.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $12
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Indian Gifts Portal?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Avasflowers Avas Holiday Flower Tree Review Avasflowers "I ordered a Christmas arrangement in the shape of a Christmas tree with a medium box of chocolates on Friday 12/23 for $148.99. Their website said there were 3 left..." Read more Avasflowers - Ordered a fruit and chocolate basket to be delivered 5/10/17 Avasflowers "The person I sent this basket to did not get it until 5/13 and it was suppose to be delivered 5/10 and she did not receive what I ordered. She..." Read more Indian Gifts Portal - Defective Sarees (Bought for Rakhi Festival) Indian Gifts Portal "I bought 3 Qty Saree on 10 August 2016 for Raksha bhandhan festival, 16 August 2016 delivered to Mumbai my home town, but unfortunately when my parents are opened the..." Read more Avasflowers - Ava's Flowers- Ordered flowers but didn't get what I paid for. Avasflowers "There should be a class action lawsuit against this establishment. They're stealing money from innocent people. I am still waiting for them to make things right. Mother's Day- Did not..." Read more Castle Windows - Broken seals around window panes Castle Windows "Our windows were installed August 10,2004 from your company that was located at 200 Prosperity Drive in Knoxville Tenn. 865-588-6888 that no longer exists. We had made several complaints, which..." Read more AWStores.co |#NOSCAM Proof Awstores "Hi, This is AWS Limited I don't know what happened to people of today, They're just greedy for money. We're really frustrated right now. There're lots of review about us..." Read more Lord And Taylor - Feeling Offended Lord And Taylor "Today I went to Lord & Taylor to get a sensor removed from a pair of pants that I bought on 5/14/17. I had my receipt to prove that I..." Read more Dominos Pizza - Cold and late order Dominos Pizza "I order a medium thin crust pizza at 11:18 along with a philly cheese steak sub and a pasta. my order didnt leave the store until 11:29 and didnt get..." Read more