Don't Use Independent Tile Co. Charlottesville, VA
Owner, Michael Wright, misrepresented the quality of his work through his website.He worked only 2 hours a day even when given a deadline for my bathroom remodel.
He was in way over his head, despite having a detailed project description which included plumbing, framing, electrical work and, of course, his tile work. I have pictures to anyone who wants to see them about the poor quality of his work.
I paid him $1500 in advance (my mistake) and he has not made any refund to me. I have two handicapped children and want my money back.
Do not use this company and do not give this individual any advance money.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Tile Contractor
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "These photos show the shoddy roof construction at my former Pulte-built house at Sun City Hilton Head, SC. When the roofers doing the repair arrived, one said "another valley" as he..."
- "Do not use Everdry. We made that mistake and now out thousands of dollars. They come to your house and scare you to death about mold, bang on your door..."
- "Have a seat. This is going to take a while. I’ll try to keep it short and just give the facts, but there is a lot of them..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "I can't return men items. I'm a very good customer for at least ten years. I pay every month on time. I've NEVER returned anything. Please make an exception. You..."
- "Why did you guys screw up the photo gallery? It used to be so much nicer and user friendly. There was nothing wrong with it, but you messed it up...."
- "My radio/sync/everything that has to do with my stereo is dead. It makes the most obnoxious static and popping noises. The audio power could be off and it still occurs...."
- "...Ryan homes refused to send a rep to assess, claiming it was my failure to drain for winter the hose (none was attached) to my home..."
- "My wife bought a dress at a great price. The next day we get a call saying that they don't actually have the dress we bought in stock and that..."