Don't Use Independent Tile Co. Charlottesville, VA
Owner, Michael Wright, misrepresented the quality of his work through his website.He worked only 2 hours a day even when given a deadline for my bathroom remodel.
He was in way over his head, despite having a detailed project description which included plumbing, framing, electrical work and, of course, his tile work. I have pictures to anyone who wants to see them about the poor quality of his work.
I paid him $1500 in advance (my mistake) and he has not made any refund to me. I have two handicapped children and want my money back.
Do not use this company and do not give this individual any advance money.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Tile Contractor
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "I can't tell you just how devastating it is to invest so much time, money and emotion into building a home only to have it all ripped away simply for..."
- "These photos show the shoddy roof construction at my former Pulte-built house at Sun City Hilton Head, SC. When the roofers doing the repair arrived, one said "another valley" as he..."
- "hello to everyone here I wish there would be somekind of class action suite against them there are complaints everywhere my story is I bought a home from clayton homes..."
- "We just returned from an adults get away at this fabulous all inclusive resort. We loved our room, which had an amazing ocean view and was recently renovated. Very clean..."
- "Jeld Wen did not reply to several emails requesting assistance in locating replacement parts for their bifold doors. Multiple Emails were sent to Customer Service via the company website submission..."
- "I ordered the free trial and never would believe it made my hair worse!! My hair is falling out!!!! Scream! I pleaded with them for help!! My doctor said it..."
- "My radio/sync/everything that has to do with my stereo is dead. It makes the most obnoxious static and popping noises. The audio power could be off and it still occurs...."
- "...Ryan homes refused to send a rep to assess, claiming it was my failure to drain for winter the hose (none was attached) to my home..."
- "I bought a box of Suzy Qs and opened the package and got a weird chemical smell. I could barely choke down one ***, I threw the rest out and..."