Don't Use Independent Tile Co. Charlottesville, VA
Owner, Michael Wright, misrepresented the quality of his work through his website.He worked only 2 hours a day even when given a deadline for my bathroom remodel.
He was in way over his head, despite having a detailed project description which included plumbing, framing, electrical work and, of course, his tile work. I have pictures to anyone who wants to see them about the poor quality of his work.
I paid him $1500 in advance (my mistake) and he has not made any refund to me. I have two handicapped children and want my money back.
Do not use this company and do not give this individual any advance money.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Tile Contractor
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..."
- "I placed nearly 5K down in form of check that was cashed 2 days later on vinyl siding job promised to be done by Christmas. Cash down was expected in..."
- "I bought a house at Sonoma on November 2014, it all started off wrong as they rushed our closing stating they wanted to do it before thanksgiving and even tho..."
- "My wife bought a dress at a great price. The next day we get a call saying that they don't actually have the dress we bought in stock and that..."
- "My radio/sync/everything that has to do with my stereo is dead. It makes the most obnoxious static and popping noises. The audio power could be off and it still occurs...."
- "I ordered a pair of faxon canvas low sneakers that were navy blue and lime green. I was originally happy with the purchase and started to wear the shoes out...."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."
- "Ordered a beautiful premium flower arrangement from Teleflora for parents 64th anniversary. Vase should've been larger bouquet should've had plenty of roses in rich oranges and yellows. What came was..."