Independent Pool - Popped Pool Bad Contractor
This is no Ordinary story of a bad pool contractor, this is a story about a pool floating three feet out of the ground because of a pool contractor...I gave Independent Pool Inc a deposit for a small pool with no cage in April 2016.They started my pool at the beginning of June.
Weeks go by without anyone showing up to work on the pool. We were originally promised a pool in 3 to 5 weeks. Then promised by July 4th. By the end of August pool was still not finished.
We were then promised the pool would be done the week before Hurricane Hermine passed us. Again no one came to finish pool. We have had a unfinished empty pool in the back yard since June 26th. On Thursday Sept 1st as hurricane Hermine past by our pool (Popped) floated up 3 feet out of the ground.
We immediately contacted Independent Pool Inc. about what happened. It has been one week since my unfinished pool floated out of the ground. It is 12:30pm on Thursday Sept 8th and still no one is here from Independent Pool Inc.
to fix it. They promised they would be here Tuesday Sept 6th. Then Wednesday Sept 7th. I am beyond fed up!
I don't know what to do. We have given them over $18,700 and we can not get them to come back to clean this mess up and finish our pool. We don't know where else to turn. We can not start over with another contractor because we already gave them most of the money.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Incompetent pool contractors
- Pool popped 3 feet out of the ground
- Four months and i still do not have a pool
You May Also Like
- "I am writing this letter on behalf of my parents, who are the ones that got scammed by this individual. On 7/29/16, my parents signed a contract with Jose D...."
- "Let this video speak for itself. The lowest bidder does the work. The super was a really nice guy but he had no experience with residential building, I..."
- "After 5 years the structure of the so called QUALITY home is starting to rotten (door frame on back door, design balcony on main entry), questionable roof construction, VERY questionable..."
- "This is the most awful company I have had to deal with. A class action lawsuit will come, and I want to be part of it. I disconnected my phone. It..."
- "I have had 2 bad visits to the First choice at 4656 S.R. 64 East in Bradenton. Been going to this salon for about 3 years. Was great for the..."
- "My 1 year old Samsung refrigerator has a broken ice maker. The refrigerator cost me $3000 and I bought a 5 year warranty. Best Buy has scheduled 4..."
- "I'm a 64 year old male, fit and healthy, with no history of allergies. I purchased a standard size Mypillow and received it mid October, 2016. It worked as advertised..."
- "I bought a dress worth £99 plus £21 for the delivery, it was never delivered and they just want to refund me 40 % of the dress value, when I..."
- "Well i find out today, 3 of the 4 refunds were made, but nit quite sure when theyll reach my bank!! As far as me NOT GETTING my mdse., i..."