This is no Ordinary story of a bad pool contractor, this is a story about a pool floating three feet out of the ground because of a pool contractor...I gave Independent Pool Inc a deposit for a small pool with no cage in April 2016.They started my pool at the beginning of June.
Weeks go by without anyone showing up to work on the pool. We were originally promised a pool in 3 to 5 weeks. Then promised by July 4th. By the end of August pool was still not finished.
We were then promised the pool would be done the week before Hurricane Hermine passed us. Again no one came to finish pool. We have had a unfinished empty pool in the back yard since June 26th. On Thursday Sept 1st as hurricane Hermine past by our pool (Popped) floated up 3 feet out of the ground.
We immediately contacted Independent Pool Inc. about what happened. It has been one week since my unfinished pool floated out of the ground. It is 12:30pm on Thursday Sept 8th and still no one is here from Independent Pool Inc.
to fix it. They promised they would be here Tuesday Sept 6th. Then Wednesday Sept 7th. I am beyond fed up!
I don't know what to do. We have given them over $18,700 and we can not get them to come back to clean this mess up and finish our pool. We don't know where else to turn. We can not start over with another contractor because we already gave them most of the money.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Incompetent pool contractors
- Pool popped 3 feet out of the ground
- Four months and i still do not have a pool
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "These photos show the shoddy roof construction at my former Pulte-built house at Sun City Hilton Head, SC. When the roofers doing the repair arrived, one said "another valley" as he..."
- "I have not been in my home for six months and everyday I notice things that are wrong with my home from squeaky floors to pushed nails, cracks in the..."
- "First of all, I really hated the mass scheduling of potential homeowners where you seated with a sales person who discusses your credit and financial information right out in the..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "I had a bad experience at the Cortez Rd Carrabba's about a month or so ago. I wrote an email and a male called me saying he was the..."
- "My son and I have a flight from Tampa to Fayetteville NC November 1st. We were notified that Fayetteville around courthouse is all underwater. Our court hearing was moved to..."
- "I purchased a Samsung Galaxy S5 from Cell2Get specifically the T-Mobile Variant SGH-M919 and UPS Second Day Air Shipping. The first problem was they charged me for the 2nd Day..."