Independent Pool - Popped Pool Bad Contractor

1 of 1 Independent Pool reviews

This is no Ordinary story of a bad pool contractor, this is a story about a pool floating three feet out of the ground because of a pool contractor...I gave Independent Pool Inc a deposit for a small pool with no cage in April 2016.They started my pool at the beginning of June.

Weeks go by without anyone showing up to work on the pool. We were originally promised a pool in 3 to 5 weeks. Then promised by July 4th. By the end of August pool was still not finished.

We were then promised the pool would be done the week before Hurricane Hermine passed us. Again no one came to finish pool. We have had a unfinished empty pool in the back yard since June 26th. On Thursday Sept 1st as hurricane Hermine past by our pool (Popped) floated up 3 feet out of the ground.

We immediately contacted Independent Pool Inc. about what happened. It has been one week since my unfinished pool floated out of the ground. It is 12:30pm on Thursday Sept 8th and still no one is here from Independent Pool Inc.

to fix it. They promised they would be here Tuesday Sept 6th. Then Wednesday Sept 7th. I am beyond fed up!

I don't know what to do. We have given them over $18,700 and we can not get them to come back to clean this mess up and finish our pool. We don't know where else to turn. We can not start over with another contractor because we already gave them most of the money.

Please help!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Incompetent pool contractors
    • Pool popped 3 feet out of the ground
    • Four months and i still do not have a pool

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Pool
Review category
Home Construction and Repair
review #915085 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Independent Pool? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Independent Pool reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.