Income Society - Adeel Chowdhry scammed me
A marketer called Adeel Chowdhry has been scamming people with his latest training - Income society. Please do not be fooled by the income claims made on this course. He is a well known scammer and his proof incomes are all from affiliate clickbank sales he made.
He has a big list and all he does it send an email and suck people into his funnel so they buy from him over and over again. If you ask for a refund he will threaten you and ends up using bad language in emails.
Please avoid doing business with Adeel Chowdhry - he has lots of reports on rip off report.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "They are misrepresenting themselves online as able or authorized to make appointments for me. They are not. It said click here to make an appointment with my salon. My..."
- "Anyone should do the same, complaints to the Federal Trade Commission and FBI. Sps Review Forum Scam - complaint to the Federal Trade Commission. Sps Review Forum Scam - complaint to..."
- "I am a recent victim of a Cydcor office in Michigan. I worked in Bingham Farms with a ATT Uverse office. I never was paid correctly, I was..."
- "I ordered the "Meet your dream" Bouquet/Teddy bear/Chocolates combo from Phoolwala.com. They charged me an extra Rs.400 for delivery charges to that small town. I ordered this bouquet for a..."
- "They are horrible. I just got a coat. was supposed to be Medium, but is size XXXS or "zero." Won't fit anyone over the age of 10. I am out..."
- "I have taken many classes on line and I HATE when the teacher chooses PEARSON, every semester is something with this site. This time, I chose to buy an e-text..."