Income Society - Adeel Chowdhry scammed me
A marketer called Adeel Chowdhry has been scamming people with his latest training - Income society. Please do not be fooled by the income claims made on this course. He is a well known scammer and his proof incomes are all from affiliate clickbank sales he made.
He has a big list and all he does it send an email and suck people into his funnel so they buy from him over and over again. If you ask for a refund he will threaten you and ends up using bad language in emails.
Please avoid doing business with Adeel Chowdhry - he has lots of reports on rip off report.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "They are misrepresenting themselves online as able or authorized to make appointments for me. They are not. It said click here to make an appointment with my salon. My..."
- "I was looking to get a fishing lure subscription as a gift for the holidays and i stumbled across a website called Lucky Tackle Box. I looked on their website..."
- " I purchased a Submariner LV from Tswisswatches.com. They are in Taiwan, the owner goes by 'Edde'. They promised a grade 1 replica with genuine swiss eta movement, and a..."
- "I ordered something on ali express and made payment through my debit card. Amount got debited from my account. but i cancelled order before verification. although payment has been made..."
- "Mr. Dave Seeram of Photographybb.com put out this magazine called Clarity a few years ago with promises that it would be released quarterly, 8 times. It has been continually late,..."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."