Verified Reviewer

I found this email address and hope you can get this to the right people at the In-Fisherman group.

Please let me know if you can get this to anyone.

Every year my friends and I take an offshore charter out of Oregon Inlet.

The captain we book with is one of the best in the fleet. To pick a good fishing date you must book a year in advance.

Last June 2023 I used the In-Fisherman fishing solunar tables to book a trip for this year on June 18, 2024.

This was marked as an "Excellent" fishing day. I did note that the 2023 calendar had the same day marked as "Excellent".

So today I checked your solunar fishing tables and the dates for this June 2024 are all different from what they were last year.

So I brought up May 2024 and then brought up May of 2025 and the calendars match. The 2025 calendar is showing 2024 information.

Very disappointed that I booked my trip a year ahead of time to have my pick of dates and your information was wrong. We take our fishing seriously and the trips are expensive.

So now we are booked on an off day. Not too happy.

Please look into this and respond.

Thanks Woody

User's recommendation: Do not use for selecting fishinng charters in the following year. Information is the same as the current year.

Preferred solution: I would like to get the Solunar Table app corrected so other anglers don't get missled like I did. Next years information is the same as this years. Can't believe you don't know this..

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

In-Fisherman Reviews