77 views
Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

I purchased three Japanese pond turtles through imperial reptiles and exotics they told me they couldnt ship one because it didnt meet their quality standards. Im pretty sure it was dead and thats why they couldnt ship it.

Then when I received the other two turtles one of them was very lively and healthy and the other one was almost completely lifeless and I never could bring it back around. I contacted them straight away when I received the turtles and sent them a video of The two turtles and I told them one was almost dead. Despite seeing the video they refused to make good on their guarantee and said that the dying turtle was just being shy and was cold and blamed me for the way I was keeping the turtles. I didnt get a chance to keep the turtle it was dead the next day after I received it.

The other turtle is still thriving in my tank. It is pretty clear to me that they badly mistreat their animals and ship half dead ones and then blame the customer.

Im not the only one who has given them a negative review for receiving a half dead animal. Do not buy from them dont support their cruel treatment of animals.

User's recommendation: DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!

Imperial Reptiles And Exotics Pros: Good selection.

Imperial Reptiles And Exotics Cons: Terrible customer service, Cruelty to animals, Wont honor live delivery guarantee.

Comments