Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Post answer

About my essoextra point card

Ernesto D Imk

Hi I have a essoextra point card the number doesn't show any more I never registered I want to convert my points to my pc . What can I do I did go to the gastation they can't help me they said to call I did they give me a email to submit a foto of my card and receipt but the email is wrong.

0 answers
View
Advertisements

How do I contact (by email) IOL's Annuitant Office at 111 St Clair Avenue West Toronto Ontario Canada

I am a former employee of Imperial Oil Limited Canada. I have recently reached the age of 65 and now entitled to annuity payments every month.

Unfortunately, due to COVID - 19 pandemic, my correspondence to advise IOL's Annuitant Office my new residential and mailing address (in Hong Kong) will not reach Canada for at least another two months.

Is it possible for your office to provide me with an e-mail address to communicate with the Annuitant Office? Any assistance from your office will be greatly appreciated.

1 answer

You may try to contact the Imperial Oil Online by phone at (800) 567-3776 or via the support form on the PissedConsumer website.
View