Imperial Freight Lines called me multiple times while I was getting taxes done. I answered the 2nd call but no one answered when I said hello. They called 5 more times while my taxes were being done, and didn't leave a message on any call. After getting home they called again. The person I talked to dove right into sales without asking if I had time. He frequently interrupted, though I will say he was nice throughout the process, he just had troubles listening.

I told them I was only after a quote and that I had to do more research and comparison before choosing a shipper. He tried to hard-sell for a bit, then transferred me to Alex without any explanation.

Alex went full-bore hard sell. I told him a few times that was a mistake. I tried patiently to get him to settle down. He didn't listen, he denied he was hard-selling, he continued to push. I tried to gracefully end the call and said I was going to hang up, but he just ratcheted up the hard sell. I told him I was going to hang up to save them from losing the business and warned him he was on the *** of losing my business, and he just wouldn't stop talking.

He called me right back. I warned several times again that they were gonna lose my business, but he STILL wouldn't shut up, wouldn't stop trying to hard sell. I hung up again. Someone identifying himself as a dispatch manager called again a few seconds later. I warned him that I was irritated from all their rubbish and would not tolerate any sales talk at all, told him I would only listen if he was calling to apologize.

He dove into hard-sell again!!! Unbelievable!

I have now blocked their phone numbers and e-mail. Imperial Freight Lines has 100% LOST my business. 2 more of my family members are likely moving to Hawai'i, but I guarantee they won't even consider Imperial Freight Lines. I am willing to pay substantially more for another shipper for the simple fact that Imperial would not stop, even when warned countless times.

User's recommendation: Do not even think of using Imperial Freight Lines.

Location: Portland, Oregon

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Imperial Freight Lines Reviews