If I could give these lying sobs a zero star I would. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

THEY WILL SCAM THE *** OUT OF YOU! I got quoted $2089.00 for my move from Michigan to Florida INCLUDING the $700 deposit. First of all I don't understand how a company wants you to pay them using a damn CashApp or Venmo account. That right there was already sketchy enough.

They took my deposit out pretty fast - through my checking account instead of debit card -the day before they called to confirm inventory which at that point was 72 hours maybe a bit more. We had probably 30 boxes (which weren't very large) and of course beds, a crib, one sofa and some toys. When they called for the inventory they acted like I added 40 damn items when it was all very small stuff. It's like they added 100 bucks for each item.

They kept ranting about cubic feet and how much room we were going to take up. My husband was insistent that our stuff was small enough that it literally fit in a small room. We got so desperate we started considering throwing our furniture to knock down the price. When we offered to do that the guy said oh you'll lose your discount of 950$ and it still came out to almost $4000 bucks.

When we couldn't find them on CashApp my husband and I looked at each other and knew in our gut we were getting scammed. We canceled right there on the phone and when I asked for my deposit back the guy LAUGHED and said oh no, you signed a contract you're not getting that back. I immediately went on the offense and called my bank. Of course they couldn't dispute because they took the money out by CHECK.

They advised I make a police report and contact the BBB. (Which I will first thing) That was $700 dollars for my two special needs kids and for their diapers and necessities and these people just laughed and took it. I'm so glad I went with my gut because I now see reviews about people not only having money stolen but their STUFF getting stolen too. I tried talking to customer service and I never got confirmation of cancelation and when they told me someone would call me back about my deposit nobody freaking did.

When I tried calling them back I sat on hold and got hung up on! I had a *** 4 hour long panic attack because I got screwed out of what I thought would be a smooth move. My entire move is now chaotic and thank God Pack Rat helped me out. Even on the fly they gave me a much cheaper estimate.

With my $700 bucks bring held hostage, it dented my finances tremendously. I don't give a damn what contract I signed, when you blatantly LIE AND SCAM good and honest people THEY DESERVE THEIR MONEY BACK. I HOPE TO GOD YOU ALL LOSE YOUR JOBS AND GET SHUT DOWN! AGAIN DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

Stick to common movers like PODS, Pack Rat, U-Haul, etc. Don't be foolish like I was!

User's recommendation: Do NOT use if you value your money or possessions!

Imperial Freight Lines Cons: Absolutely horrible customer service after pickup, It is a scam, Nothing said by anyone came to fruition, Would not return calls when agreed to.

Location: Auburn Hills, Michigan

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Imperial Freight Lines Reviews