Amount of money paid:

Commitment:

Imperial Freight Lines was paid a security deposit to move my boyfriends and my belongings from Chicago to California. As shown in the attachments, they state business is conducted with a friendly attitude, making the experience smooth and problem-free.

This was not the service I received, in fact, this experience caused an enormous amount of stress and caused several problems.

The company promised to have a set carrier, date, and time of the move BEFORE the moving window started- this claim has been recorded as all of their calls are recorded. This is where the service paid for has not been delivered. After countless attempts to make contact the week before my cross-country move, all trust and good faith were diminished. Imperial Fright Lines failed to address my concerns.

These concerns were expressed in a variety of methods as I was desperate to get answers. My methods of outreach (see attached for details) were in the form of emails, text messages, voicemails, Facebook messages, and Instagram messages. When contact was made, I received contradictory information and was treated rudely. Once the moving window began and there was STILL no confirmation of a carrier, date, and time of my move, I sent an email officially canceling my move with Imperial Freight Lines and requested a full refund.

NO attempts were made to rectify their shortcomings and I have not received a refund.

Its shocking that a company can expect a customer to trust them with ALL of their possessions when they have poor communication skills and do not follow through with their guarantees.

Imperial Freight Lines only uses ACH payment- a former employee took a customers bank information and stole THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS. This company has a history of fraudulent actions- see linked video: https://youtu.be/NxgJusVKdos

User's recommendation: DON'T be a future customer, plain and simple!

Location: Palo Alto, California

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Imperial Freight Lines Reviews