Imagery Creative Inc and Julio Sanchez rip off his employees by making false promises and paying them 1099 also ripping off their clients with huge bills IRS is already investigating this fraud.please do yourself a favor and run away as fast as you can with your money.

The department of labor is already investigating them for paying low wages to their employees.

Julio Sanchez is the greatest *** ever to run a company, he pretty much doesn't even know what he is doing.What a joke of a company, run away fast and don't look back or you will lose all your money.

Review about: Web Programming.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $20000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Imagery Creative?

Submit review

Comments

anonymous
Coral Gables, Florida, United States #710461

also trying to bring low wages immigrants and pay them low wages

please do yourself a favor and don't fall for this scam run away with your money

Department of labor already investigating this SCAM

SPS Review Forum - Scam Alert - FTC Investigation on Yaya Maria Hope Sps Review Forum "If you are reading this report and you have used Yaya Maria of OrishaAshe.com, then you already know you didn’t see any results. You lost a lot of money and..." Read more Menards Truck Rental Scam Menards "On Sept. 21st, 2013 @ 4pm I rented a truck from Menards to pick up siding that I had special ordered. I went to the store to pick it up..." Read more Sps Review Forum complaints to the Federal Trade Commission and FBI Sps Review Forum "Anyone should do the same, complaints to the Federal Trade Commission and FBI. Sps Review Forum Scam - complaint to the Federal Trade Commission. Sps Review Forum Scam - complaint to..." Read more Smart Boost System - Smartboostsystem with Milton Greg review Smart Boost System "SMARTBOOSTSYSTEM, previously called GOFUNDSYSTEM is a scam! I was *** enough to order their package for my Indiegogo campaign. I soon started to see visitors on my Indiegogo campaign. Strangely..." Read more Camping World - Extended Service Contract Camping World "we purchased a 2015 Jayco pinnacle fifth wheel from Camping World Madison WI in March 2016. We took out the extended warranty because it was a used unit. We took..." Read more Petco - Paid 2-day shipping and haven't received order 4 days later Petco "I ordered canned cat food and paid for 2-day shipping. I received an email it shipped on 4/24/2017. I called on 4/28 because I had not received it. I told..." Read more Desertcart - Issues with shipping Desertcart "The estimated date for my item to arrive was between 20th and 22nd although my item did not arrive by 25th so I thought it was about time I contact..." Read more Luminess Air - Bottles spilling airbrush unit broke after less than a year Luminess Air "I have had issues with the makeup bottles I had to buy my own bottles because the originals were breaking and when I shook the contents with the caps on..." Read more