Illini Moving Labor - Lying, cheating and waste of time and money. Will damage your stuff.
Illini Moving Labor damaged every single piece of my new furniture purchased a week before i moved - Cheri Beasley is a lying excuse of a human - she gives you the run around that the insurance will pay out yet, 3 months later I have nothing after calling her, sending photos and demanding that she give me the insurance people details she uses. Do your self a favor and do not use these cowboys - they will cost you more in the long run - oddly enough a bunch of people come and sit outside your house while the idiots they send pack up your move and then to your new place - weird and strange. I am involving IRS to this company as happy to take cash from you too.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Illini moving labor - damaged all my stuff
You May Also Like
- "I had yet another bad experience with U-Haul. This is my second move with them in six years and both were horrible experiences. Regarding my contract number 22894473, I picked up..."
- "I Came to CR England in April of 2010 after 12 years in EMS (Ambulance Paramedic), after getting burnt out on health care. I came there with little more than..."
- "On March 4, 2014, we requested moving service from moving associate Mr. Ernie McNab who represents himself as a sales associate with Transworld Van Lines. We were living in Orlando..."
- "We went to arby with my two children and when i approach fountain michine to get soda i noticed a puddle of nasty water i said something and they..."
- "My babies are exquisite. They took about 5 weeks to complete and were priced beyond fair. Amanda was so nice to do business with. She did everything I asked and..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."