Illini Moving Labor - Lying, cheating and waste of time and money. Will damage your stuff.

1 of 1 Illini Moving Labor reviews

Illini Moving Labor damaged every single piece of my new furniture purchased a week before i moved - Cheri Beasley is a lying excuse of a human - she gives you the run around that the insurance will pay out yet, 3 months later I have nothing after calling her, sending photos and demanding that she give me the insurance people details she uses. Do your self a favor and do not use these cowboys - they will cost you more in the long run - oddly enough a bunch of people come and sit outside your house while the idiots they send pack up your move and then to your new place - weird and strange. I am involving IRS to this company as happy to take cash from you too.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Illini moving labor - damaged all my stuff

Reason of review:
Lying cheating company
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Illini Moving Labor
Review category
Transportation and Storage
review #887462

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Illini Moving Labor? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Illini Moving Labor reviews
Bethany

Jan 28 #1277663

I have used this company for commercial moves for the past 3 years. We have one damaged item. A table was scratched during the move. They immediately turned the damage report into their insurance company and i was compensated within 3 weeks. I cant imagine this company being like this when i have received nothing less than professionalism.

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Illini Moving Labor.
Filing a new complaint about
×