Danville, Illinois

Illini Moving Labor damaged every single piece of my new furniture purchased a week before i moved - Cheri Beasley is a lying excuse of a human - she gives you the run around that the insurance will pay out yet, 3 months later I have nothing after calling her, sending photos and demanding that she give me the insurance people details she uses. Do your self a favor and do not use these cowboys - they will cost you more in the long run - oddly enough a bunch of people come and sit outside your house while the idiots they send pack up your move and then to your new place - weird and strange. I am involving IRS to this company as happy to take cash from you too.

Review about: Illini Moving Labor.

I didn't like: Illini moving labor - damaged all my stuff.

Additional Services
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Lying cheating company / $4000
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Illini Moving Labor?

Submit review

Comments

Bethany

I have used this company for commercial moves for the past 3 years.We have one damaged item.

A table was scratched during the move.

They immediately turned the damage report into their insurance company and i was compensated within 3 weeks.I cant imagine this company being like this when i have received nothing less than professionalism.