I gave her a deposit of $500.00 to create a piece of art for my office.Supposedly my piece was going to be ready in two weeks.

After two and a half weeks I called her several times and she never responded. Her secretary or assistant said she was too busy with Art Basel to return my calls. Art Basel is already over and At this point I have still not heard from her.

She has not returned my phone calls or emails, and my piece have not been delivered.SHE IS A SCAM, she will make you believe every piece will be done exclusively for you, and that you will be her priority , TOTAL FRAUD!

Review about: Piece Of Art.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $500
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ilka A Photo Designs?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Horseshoe Hotels And Casinos - POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE AT HORSESHOE HOTEL BOSSIER CITY Horseshoe Hotels And Casinos "I booked a 2 night stay, April 19-21 2017, at the Horseshoe Bossier City on April 17 2017. I used the TOTAL REWARDS website and selected a King non-smoking room...." Read more Dq Image And Prep Studio Chicago - Derrick Lee Team DQ Pageant Prep and Image Consulting / Miss Illinois United States Director Scams Contestants - Contestants/Families/Directors Beware Dq Image And Prep Studio Chicago "The Miss United States pageant held March 26, 2015 - March 29, 2015 at the Copernicus Center Illinois was directed by Derrick Lee of Team DQ Pageant Prep and Image..." Read more Playster / Playster Affiliates Dept / Publishing Manager Colin Stratchan ignoring cease and desist letter, false and misleading advertising,183+ DMCA complaints Playster "Playster is a new company formed in 2015 that prides itself on values and working with independent authors. However, they have a serious problem that they appear not willing to..." Read more Kabam - Me and my wife permanant banned Kabam "me and my wife account got banned permanently i was a leader of a 2.4m alliance and rating was 98k ive never done anything wrong nor has my wife in..." Read more Molly Maid - Just wanted the house CLEAN Molly Maid "Big mistake, agreed to let two individuals work by the hour. They were late arriving, left for lunch, did not appear to be in a hurry. I did not stand..." Read more Roca Labs - Don Kar Juravin and his amazing invention Roca Labs "Hey everyone I am using the Roca Labs regimen from 1 week and this amazing invention of Don Karl Juravin has helped me loose 10 lbs in just 7 days..." Read more Regency Furniture - Damage furniture that they dont take the blame Regency Furniture "I waited 1month for all my furniture which i bought dining set, sofa or living room chair with ottoman, bedframe and side table. The driver was so nice and looks..." Read more IMHO - I Can See Why Sears Won't Be Around Much Longer Sears "Went to purchase the Amazon Tap Alexa at Sear's.com. After adding the product to the "Cart", a different product was reflected thereat : Naxa NX 319 Portable CD Player with..." Read more