This big shot broker Ilan Bracha secured the listing for my apartment to sell it in Chelsea.I gave him the listing for my 1 bedroom condo, and next thing I know the day he says he's taking pictures, all of my watches and boyfriends jewelery are missing.

I didnt say anything until the next day when he was showing the apartment and I confronted him - with alchohol on his breath he said he didnt steal anything - but I know he did.

Apparently, the guy has been through many a lawsuit and is the front man for some mafia type organization even though he runs Keller Williams in NY.

Anyway long story short we pulled the listing and gave it to another company - just beware of Ilan Bracha.

Review about: Broker.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $20000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ilan Bracha Real Estate?

Comments

richierich
Nyack, New York, United States #732130

this guy used to work there

hahaha

at least he wasnt a crook like his boss i guess

Village Financial Group - Sold a "Structurally Unsafe" home Village Financial Group "The purchase of a home is the largest financial decision most of you will ever make, so don't you think the very people guiding you through that transaction should not..." Read more Greystar - Incompetent maintenance, rude management staff, overall terrible experience Greystar "I moved into a community shortly after Greystar acquired it, just a few weeks, actually. Since I have moved in, the quality of service and livability of this apartment complex..." Read more Greystar Properties Property Manager Review Greystar "I've lived at a property managed by greystar for 5 years in Arkansas, the whole 5 years there has been a problem with the pool leaking. The pool is on..." Read more Morgan Properties - Disatisfaction Guaranteed! Morgan Properties "I have had the most horrific experience with this company. I really hope that Mr. Morgan himself reads this post so he knows how his residents are treated. ..." Read more Lifetouch Photography - Wrong clothes! Lifetouch Photography "I sent my little girl to school oin certain clothes to have her picture taken. Being cold that day she wore her jacket. When it came time to take her..." Read more Threads King - THESE BASTARDS CLAIM A 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE...BULL. Threads King "This company is THE WORST....run, don't walk from their website. I ordered a bra, they sent me a size A; I'm a D. It took an EXTREMELY LONG time- about..." Read more Sears - Over charged and horrible customer service! Sears "I placed an order online with Sears. It was a great deal (at first). I ordered a patio umbrella with 4 seat cushions. After I added these to my cart..." Read more Gallagher Bassett - Absolute disgrace Gallagher Bassett "It has been a complete total circus! I was paid pittance to what I'm owed. Took 4 years to get anything. Total ignorance and runaround. As far as I'm concerned..." Read more