Iheartmacros 16 Week Personal Macro Coaching Fitness Program Review from Ogden, Utah
BEWARE!!!I purchase from this trainer a 16 week training and basically got NOTHING out of her...
She didn't check in weekly, didn't have a weekly change up of exercise, didn't have any change of food. Just gave a basic list of food that I can get off of Pinterest.... Biggest rip off EVER... Responded for the first week and a half and after that, she didn't care if I existed.
I didn't send her an email to see if she would check in with me and she did not. I didn't get any check in from her, I didn't get a " how are you doing " I didn't get a " is everything going ok? " I purchased a repeat of exercises that after 3 weeks it didn't do much for me... Waste of money...
Can't believe what a scam she is...I can tell that you have to be the one to contact her to get any response, which is a joke when you ARE THE INE WHO HAS PAID HER!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Macro Coach
- Iheartmacros 16 Week Personal Macro Coaching Fitness Program
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "In 2015 I ordered two wigs from Wigsbuy and they were fantastic. Based on those purchases I then proceeded to order 7 synthetic wigs and 2 human hair wigs this..."
- "I have had a severe allergic reaction to advocares MNS C & crave check. Face,ears, & neck swelled up after two days on it. Not sure if I'll get my..."
- "We feel so much better since starting the Peak Performance Pack, and using the Viality fitness line 8 months ago. My husband has lost 50 pounds, so far, and says..."
- "Until now my refund request is zero. I think hellopay is a SCAM and Lazada has to pay. Submitting this review, i thought might help but until now, nothing happened...."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..."
- "the color is running in 7 different places from the top of the TV to the middle..."
- "I've given Rise Broadband (formerly Digis) plenty of opportunities to redeem themselves, but this internet service provider (ISP) continues to degrade and slide into the category of absolute worst provider..."
- "I still have not had my questions answerd..."