Iheartmacros 16 Week Personal Macro Coaching Fitness Program Review from Ogden, Utah
BEWARE!!!I purchase from this trainer a 16 week training and basically got NOTHING out of her...
She didn't check in weekly, didn't have a weekly change up of exercise, didn't have any change of food. Just gave a basic list of food that I can get off of Pinterest.... Biggest rip off EVER... Responded for the first week and a half and after that, she didn't care if I existed.
I didn't send her an email to see if she would check in with me and she did not. I didn't get any check in from her, I didn't get a " how are you doing " I didn't get a " is everything going ok? " I purchased a repeat of exercises that after 3 weeks it didn't do much for me... Waste of money...
Can't believe what a scam she is...I can tell that you have to be the one to contact her to get any response, which is a joke when you ARE THE INE WHO HAS PAID HER!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Macro Coach
- Iheartmacros 16 Week Personal Macro Coaching Fitness Program
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hopefully I can help some others save their money and time with this review. Firstly, I purchased from x4labs.com because they had an Australian phone number and stated shipping was from..."
- "I signed up for the monthly unlimited spray tan for $39.99 a month (as advertised on their store front) Pic below as evidence. The 2nd month they charged me $49.99,..."
- "My first Bad review EVER!! (Aug. 14)I recently contacted the ltw extensions hair company about a deep wave frontal. I was told there was a deep wave frontal on hand,..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida.I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section of..."
- "I just bought a box of crackerjack at the ball game. I ended up leaving the game in the second inning because the crackerjack had broken/cracked my tooth. I ended..."
- "I purchased a reload it pack in the beginning of December 2016. I attempted to set up an account on their website. (This is my first ever experience with this..."
- " I am filing a complaint to one of the manager in your store in the name of Becky Jo. The store address 1208 Washington Blvd, Ogden, UT 84404. This..."
- "We purchased a Maytag Centennial washer 35 months ago. We noticed our clothes getting discoloring stains on them and after investigating found rust only along the bottom 6 inches of..."
- "I still have not had my questions answerd..."