Verified Reviewer

1.1

My wife inadvertently booked an iFly experience for us when we were unavailable. She was recently postpartum, and was not able to fully understand the terms and conditions of booking with iFly.

She called iFly within minutes of booking online to cancel the same day reservation. The iFly General manager rejected the refund request. I called to speak to the general manager and was rejected the refund again. The GM and I had multiple email exchanges regarding the refund request, but I was consistently met with it is our corporate policy to not issue refunds, but I can hold your reservation for a year.

I do not have any interest in going to a place that lacks such common sense Customer Service. The reservation was made six hours in advance, and requested to be canceled within minutes without understanding the cancellation policy.

IFly has horrible customer service and has stolen almost $200 of my money. The GM, sarcastic and snarky emails are available upon request.

User's recommendation: Do Not Go To iFly.

iFLY Indoor Skydiving Cons: Horrible customer service.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

iFLY Indoor Skydiving Reviews